Don’t Marry

Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman


Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by TyHigs on Jan 3, 2006, 8:15am

My post:

Quote: Just wondering if you are happy. Do you consider them to be better than American women?? Less belief in feminist myths?

There is a rumor that Czech women start demanding that their parents be supporting because supposedly life is hard there, and there is always some medical emergency or something. I don’t know and I don’t want to perpetuate any myths. I’m just asking. I actually read this on a blog from an American that married a Czech.

Please help. I want to travel to Prague next spring/early summer to meet women. Any advice? any good cities to visit?

Sorry if this post is offensive to anyone.

I also want to note that I’m not looking for a slave, just a woman who doesn’t believe in man-hating or feminist lies, and is willing to treat her man well in exchange for being treated equally well.

The next 3 are the PM responses from a feminist cunt. For some reason their system wouldn’t save my outbox responses for more than 24 hrs.

Quote:Your post doesn’t seem offensive, but it does seem naive. Any women who are looking for “foreign” husbands likely expect to be “bought”, no matter which country they come from. If you are looking for an intelligent, educated, moral Czech woman, she will likely be too “westernized” for your expectations.

See how she says “bought”? Where did I mention the exchange of money? This isn’t a Czech /East eu chick. It is a western bitch. An eastern eu married to a westerner wouldn’t refer to other women of their kind as being bought.

Quote:I AM Czech, and I believe in equality of sexes, but my husband (English) and I happily take turns cooking (whoever comes home first starts), cleaning and looking after the children. It’s about mutual respect and love, not about using someone. You sound very bitter, or just very uninformed. You get back what you put into it. If you are respectful, you will be respected.

I didn’t even mention cooking. Automatic assumption here is SLAVERY – that the man wants someone to do all the dirty, non-masculine work. And how do I sound bitter from that ONE post where I asked if there are women who don’t believe in feminist myths?? Bitter???

Quote:I “pm’d” you because I just joined and wasn’t sure how to post a response. Bit of a learning curve, don’t you think? I think your decision not to marry a Czech woman is excellent (for the Czech women). lol
Good luck. I hope you bitterness and anger subside

She PMd me cause she couldn’t stand the idea of men not wanting to marry feminist bitches. If she thought every woman were feminist, then she wouldn’t need to say anything. She’d just let them kill me and suck me up with the other vultures.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by khankrumthebulgar on Jan 3, 2006, 8:39am

Funny that she mentions that. The recent rider to the VAWA reauthorization is another attempt by the FemNags to limit outsourcing of marriage overseas. You can still hop on a plane and fly over there and see for yourself better any way.

I watched “The Great Raid” last night. I did notice how many really attractive Women from Asia were on the movie. I know several Phillippino Women married to American Men and these are very happy Men. The Phillippino Women are sweet and Feminine.

AW/WW don’t want competition and are getting angry at being left out by American Men. Too stinking bad for them. They created this Mess, perpetuated the Gender hatred, Said they didn’t need us or want us. Now they are whining because the outcome is not what they expected. Boo hoo.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by JimP on Jan 3, 2006, 9:45am

When American women talk about Eastern European women being “westernized”, they don’t know WTF they’re talking about. Yes, there are Eastern European women that will use a man to come to the U.S. and then dump him. But NONE of them are feminists, because what the feminists say they want, these people have experienced (or their mothers have) in real life during the Soviet rule, and they know they don’t want it.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by King Karan on Jan 3, 2006, 9:47am

Quote:Just wondering if you are happy. Do you consider them to be better than American women?? Less belief in feminist myths?

There is a rumor that Czech women start demanding that their parents be supporting because supposedly life is hard there, and there is always some medical emergency or something. I don’t know and I don’t want to perpetuate any myths. I’m just asking. I actually read this on a blog from an American that married a Czech.

Please help. I want to travel to Prague next spring/early summer to meet women. Any advice? any good cities to visit?

Sorry if this post is offensive to anyone.

I also want to note that I’m not looking for a slave, just a woman who doesn’t believe in man-hating or feminist lies, and is willing to treat her man well in exchange for being treated equally well.

Prague is a great city to visit. It is becoming westernized though (in a negative sense) but plenty of positives remain. Just be aware that Prague is a center for sex travel (what Budapest used to be few years back) so you need to penetrate to “real” Czech women outside the prostitution ring. For that you need to stay a longer period, go native if you will. Only then you will have a great set of pics.

It is true that many Czech women in Prague are becoming westernized. True, Czechs are having economic hard time since entering the European Union of Socialist Republics and life there is difficult, an Eastern European rat race has begun in the globalized environment. However, your odds are FAR GREATER of finding a great woman in the Czech Republic than anywhere in the West. If you don’t succeed, you’ll still have a great extended vacation.

Since you will be in the neighborhood, my recommendation is to visit neighboring Slovakia – a smaller, simpler country, where the women are likely to be less corrupted. And visit not only the capital BRATISLAVA, KOSHICE, or PRESHOV. Take a girl on a date to the Tatara mountains (there are nice lakes there). Slovakia is known for mineral baths – so you may merge the good and the healthy and visit MIKULAS (they opened recently a water part too). Or go MARTIN for skiing or outdoor recreation, including spas and massage.

Good luck and don’t get worked up by the fems – they are out of control anyway.

P.S. I am not sure why you felt compelled to say you were sorry in your post?!?!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by King Karan on Jan 3, 2006, 9:57am

Good distinction JimP!

Few other pointers: it is not expensive to go or stay in Prague. Compared to Russia/Ukraine it is very safe. Despite my admiration of Russian women, Czech women I find more attractive and cultured (refined). Also, they all speak some English.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by Allah on Jan 3, 2006, 10:01am

Hmmmm…feminists hold choice up as being fundamental to human existence, but when someone makes a choice they don’t like, they’re not so “pro-choice,” now are they? Here the choice is to look for women elsewhere.

Are you an American man who has been characterized by naive girls as nothing more than a potential Homer Simpson and had to hear about how “European men are way more romantic than American men”? Funny how it isn’t seen as wrong when Miss pretentious-Swarthmore-art history major goes to Italy or France and turns down Billy in favour of Jacques or Pietro because he’s so much more “romantic” than an American man. Hell, didn’t they make “Three Coins in the Fountain” (quite a few times) on this premise?

Methinks that womYn are more drawn to the political left because of the two most salient features of leftism:

whining incessantly and blatant hypocrisy!

——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by Admin on Jan 3, 2006, 10:18am

Your post sounded very grounded and reasonable.

Bitter?
It’s clear they’re projecting their own bitterness onto you.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by JimP on Jan 3, 2006, 10:23am

Karan,

When you say East European women are becoming more “westernized”, what exactly do you mean? I haven’t noticed any such changes, but then again, I’ve only been traveling to Eastern Europe for about 2 years.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by morpheus on Jan 3, 2006, 10:33am

Jan 3, 2006, 10:01am, Allah wrote:Are you an American man who has been characterized by naive girls as nothing more than a potential Homer Simpson and had to hear about how “European men are way more romantic than American men”? Funny how it isn’t seen as wrong when Miss pretentious-Swarthmore-art history major goes to Italy or France and turns down Billy in favour of Jacques or Pietro because he’s so much more “romantic” than an American man. Hell, didn’t they make “Three Coins in the Fountain” (quite a few times) on this premise?

The Onion comes through with a brilliant point-counterpoint essay on this very matter:

“European Men Are So Much More Romantic Than American Men” vs. “American Women Studying In Europe Are Unbelievably Easy”

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/34198

——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by Allah on Jan 3, 2006, 10:46am

Yeah, Morpheus, I’ve seen that article. I nearly fell on the floor laughing. My wife and I are big Onion fans even if they do tear apart Christianity a bit too often. Thanks for the link, though.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by King Karan on Jan 3, 2006, 10:59am

I may have been a bit harsh in my qualification. I meant that life is more difficult nowadays, there is pressure to earn money to say afloat – an Eastern European rat race of sorts. People are feeling the crunch. Many women say from Poland go to work in Western Europe. Facing very high unemployment there as well, they are forced to get jobs that the Westerners do not want.

During my last trip, I had met women from the corporate world that have bought into what they see from women in the West. I guess I should not have been surprised, it was bound to happen at least among some groups. But overall, the Czech Republic is a great place to find good women, the vast majority of which are very attractive, unspoiled by feminism, intelligent, and defer to their husbands. In a word -“quality women”.

I realize have written much about EE here, I better stop before it becomes boring to people.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by King Karan on Jan 3, 2006, 11:25am

OH MY GOD, I ALMOST FELL FROM MY CHAIR…..

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/34198

…..I remember one unforgettable night in Athens, I set and listened to a Greek sailor for hours as he told me the countless men that fought over Helen back in ancient times. Afterwards he told me he loved his homeland even more now that he’d seen it through my eyes…

SHE SPOKE TO A SAILOR (!), AND NOT ANY SAILOR BUT A GREEK SAILOR?!?!? Talking about lost-in-the-universe and clueless about romance AND history! I thank Heavens she is “ruined about American men forever” – we have no interest whatsoever in poisoned airheads like that!

Greek sailor hahahahahahaha! Greeks are people with falsified history and with deep-seated anti-Americanism! History has recorded sayings such as “beware of the Athenians (Greeks) even when they give you presents”, and “count your fingers after you shake hands with Greeks”. Check this out:

www.historyofmacedonia.org

——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by travis on Jan 3, 2006, 11:39am

HA! Classic article! I remember linking to it on some other website where some girl was saying that the real men are in Europe. I didn’t get a reply; instead the thread just kept running on as if I said nothing.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by Pomgran on Jan 3, 2006, 11:44am

I went to an international school for grad school. The feminist group on campus was run by western Europeans and Americans and they were so hate filled. You wouldn’t find one Eastern European or Asian woman in that group, not one. In fact many of them hated those feminist because they saw right through them. I used to hang with this Bulgarian woman and she said they are nothing but anger women who can’t stand they weren’t born with a penis so feel they need to ruin everyone else’s lives.

So true.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by thechief on Jan 3, 2006, 1:12pm

Jan 3, 2006, 11:25am, King Karan wrote:OH MY GOD, I ALMOST FELL FROM MY CHAIR…..

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/34198

“…..I remember one unforgettable night in Athens, I set and listened to a Greek sailor for hours as he told me the countless men that fought over Helen back in ancient times. Afterwards he told me he loved his homeland even more now that he’d seen it through my eyes…”

SHE SPOKE TO A SAILOR (!), AND NOT ANY SAILOR BUT A GREEK SAILOR?!?!? Talking about lost-in-the-universe and clueless about romance AND history! I thank Heavens she is “ruined about American men forever” – we have no interest whatsoever in poisoned airheads like that!

Greek sailor hahahahahahaha! Greeks are people with falsified history and with deep-seated anti-Americanism! History has recorded sayings such as “beware of the Athenians (Greeks) even when they give you presents”, and “count your fingers after you shake hands with Greeks”. Check this out:

http://www.historyofmacedonia.org

Umm…it’s worth remembering that pretty much everything you read on The Onion is satire. This chick isn’t real, and she didn’t really talk to a Greek sailor…
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by Allah on Jan 3, 2006, 1:22pm

Yeah, matey, “The Onion” is satire. Some people don’t realise this when they start reading it which always makes for a good joke in itself. I remember this dull-witted neighbour of mine a few years back. I showed him the headline, “Columbine Jocks Safely Resume Bullying,” and he looked at it and said, “Duuuuuuuuuuuuude….those Columbine jocks must be, like, retarded, dude, there’s no waaaaaaay I’d make fun of those people again after what happened!!!”
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by TyHigs on Jan 3, 2006, 1:40pm

I should say that I had that post up since mid July. I got a few responses saying that there is no way to generalized, which I accepted.

Now this bitch joins to set me straight.

Another thing about the “bitterness.” This is another typical trait of a woman brought up in a society with Anglican/Victorian mores. I must me dissatisfied with American women because I cant get one. Therefore I am bitter. otherwise, I’d be bending over backwards to please and get one of them.

It is good to be born male. This way I don’t have to try to self delude myself into thinking my uterus makes me something valuable.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by JimP on Jan 3, 2006, 2:46pm

Jan 3, 2006, 1:40pm, TyHigs wrote:I should say that I had that post up since mid July. I got a few responses saying that there is no way to generalized, which I accepted.

Now this bitch joins to set me straight.

Another thing about the “bitterness.” This is another typical trait of a woman brought up in a society with Anglican/Victorian mores. I must me dissatisfied with American women because I cant get one. Therefore I am bitter. otherwise, I’d be bending over backwards to please and get one of them.

It is good to be born male. This way I don’t have to try to self delude myself into thinking my uterus makes me something valuable.

I think that when women write about “bitterness” they’re absolutely 100% right. I think men are bitter because they can’t get an American woman that is young, smart, good looking, and not a psycho bitch. They can get these women in South America, Eastern Europe, Asia, etc., they just can’t get them at home.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by knighterrant on Jan 3, 2006, 3:06pm

Yeah when femmies try to shame us with the “you just can’t get laid” tripe, they’re basically telling the truth but completely missing the point.

The point being, if western women were reasonably intelligent, nice guys wouldn’t finish last….
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by rule on Jan 3, 2006, 3:07pm

TyHigs, I was in Prague in October. You can not go wrong. It is a stunning city, and by western European standards cheap. I stayed in a very nice three star in the center of the city for about $USD 60 (nice breakfast included).

There are a ton of things to do and see there, including culture – museums, art, opera, symphony, etc and night clubs all over. Lots of clubs. Hang with the locals for a few days, they’ll be more than happy to point you to the good spots away from the tourist areas. And I am sure they will actually join you.

And the women? You will not be disappointed I promise you. As others have said, English is spoken almost everywhere and it is tourist friendly. That has some downside, as others have noted.

If you are so inclined, I found it is an excellent place to purchase art of all types. Lots of artists there (very good artists I might add) and there is a bit of an oversupply so prices are very reasonable.

TyHiggs, I must warn you if you have not been to the Czech Republic or an eastern European country before. Please read this carefully -

YOU WILL NEVER AGAIN LOOK AT AN AMERICAN WOMYN – EVER – SO PLEASE BE PREPARED TO ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES OF CONSORTING WITH BEAUTIFUL, FEMININE EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN. IT WILL CHANGE YOU AND THERE WILL BE NO GOING BACK!!!

I am serious, I feel more and more like a man without a country everyday. It makes me sad that I must travel thousands of miles to find a decent woman, but there you have it.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by jp on Jan 3, 2006, 8:24pm

Does any one know if there is a particular age grouping for the AW/WW who get particularly upset.

I suspect that many men who ACTUALLY follow the FW path are:

a) intelligent and well educated (you need to know other countries exist and understand the history and nature or these countries), guys open to experiencing another culture.
b) well traveled (goes without saying – need a passport etc. and must be willing to get by in a non western setting)
c) financially sound, with a healthy income (probably own a house, 401k etc, can afford to take time off work and travel).
d) in their 30’s/40’s and have been burned by an AW either by divorce, custody, abortion, abuse or rejection etc. in their 20s
e) a little introverted and non-confrontational (ie. not a “bad-boy”)

This seems to be the description of the “nice-guy” the 30+ year olds want. The guy who can fund their baby-making plans. I wonder how many women in their early/mid 20’s who are still going from bad-boy to bad-boy even care??

——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by jp on Jan 3, 2006, 8:36pm

Jan 3, 2006, 2:46pm, JimP wrote:
I think that when women write about “bitterness” they’re absolutely 100% right. I think men are bitter because they can’t get an American woman that is young, smart, good looking, and not a psycho bitch. They can get these women in South America, Eastern Europe, Asia, etc., they just can’t get them at home.

Isn’t it funny how when we can’t find the sort of partner we what we must be “bitter”, but when women can’t find the sort of partner they want they have “matured”.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by toadman on Jan 3, 2006, 8:49pm

Quote:Isn’t it funny how when we can’t find the sort of partner we want we must be “bitter”, but when women can’t find the sort of partner they want they have “matured”.

Wow, isn’t that the truth!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by TyHigs on Jan 4, 2006, 8:28am

Jan 3, 2006, 3:07pm, rule wrote:

TyHiggs, I must warn you if you have not been to the Czech Republic or an eastern European country before. Please read this carefully -

YOU WILL NEVER AGAIN LOOK AT AN AMERICAN WOMYN – EVER – SO PLEASE BE PREPARED TO ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES OF CONSORTING WITH BEAUTIFUL, FEMININE EASTERN EUROPEAN WOMEN. IT WILL CHANGE YOU AND THERE WILL BE NO GOING BACK!!!

I am serious, I feel more and more like a man without a country everyday. It makes me sad that I must travel thousands of miles to find a decent woman, but there you have it.

I was supposed to go to Prague with this asshole who’d lived in Germany for four years at that point. He’d made numerous trips to Holland, but none to Czech, and Czech is cheaper and closer.

There was supposed to be a highway lined with hookers waiting to suck German cock.

Who does this fucken idiot ask for directions? His elderly fucking landlord. As if this old man seeks to drive by hookers on his way to Plzen.

Boy I was pissed.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by rule on Jan 4, 2006, 1:09pm

Jan 3, 2006, 8:24pm, jp wrote:Does any one know if there is a particular age grouping for the AW/WW who get particularly upset.

I suspect that many men who ACTUALLY follow the FW path are:

a) intelligent and well educated (you need to know other countries exist and understand the history and nature or these countries), guys open to experiencing another culture.
b) well traveled (goes without saying – need a passport etc. and must be willing to get by in a non western setting)
c) financially sound, with a healthy income (probably own a house, 401k etc, can afford to take time off work and travel).
d) in their 30’s/40’s and have been burned by an AW either by divorce, custody, abortion, abuse or rejection etc. in their 20s
e) a little introverted and non-confrontational (ie. not a “bad-boy”)

This seems to be the description of the “nice-guy” the 30+ year olds want. The guy who can fund their baby-making plans. I wonder how many women in their early/mid 20’s who are still going from bad-boy to bad-boy even care??

Ummhhh. JP that was scary reading your post. That is my bio!!!! You nailed it! At least in my case.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Feminist Cunt Responds to Me Seeking a Foreign Woman
Post by rule on Jan 4, 2006, 1:11pm

Ah, TyHiggs. Go on your own if you have to. I have traveled in large groups, small groups and alone. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. You hit a city like Prague and you’ll have local friends after the first day.
——————————————————————————–

Written by dontmarry

July 20, 2007 at 6:49 am

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 182 other followers

%d bloggers like this: