Don’t Marry

Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged


Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by Richie Rich on Mar 30, 2006, 5:54pm

Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Wife Says She Asked Him Not To Do That

FORT COLLINS, Colo. — A 28-year-old man faces a charge of sexual assault and one count of domestic violence harassment for allegedly having sex with his wife while she was sleeping.

An arrest affidavit stated that the woman reported being awakened about 30 times over the last year to find her husband having sex or oral sex with her.

She told Fort Collins police that she confronted her husband several times, telling him that she felt like she was being raped and wanted the behavior to stop.

The woman told investigators that her husband took advantage of the fact that she was “an extremely hard sleeper,” according to the arrest affidavit.

According to the affidavit, the man admitted to having sex with her and taking nude photos of her while she was sleeping during a recorded phone call on March 11.

Names have not been released because the crime involves an alleged sexual assault and identifying the husband could lead to the woman’s identification.

Only about 10 percent of sexual assaults are reported, according to KMGH-TV in Denver, but the reporting rate for spousal sexual assaults is even lower than that.

graph.png

——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by guest on Mar 30, 2006, 6:30pm

I’m guessing the only reason he was doing this when she was asleep was because she wasn’t doing anything while she was awake.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by patr3 on Mar 30, 2006, 7:17pm

He left himself open by doing that after she said something, he must of trusted her not to use this. Mistakes.

They wont reveal his identity so as not to reveal hers? I guess the law really is only for women.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by thor on Mar 31, 2006, 1:49am

One more reason not to marry or trust AW. Don’ they ever think about the consequences of this kind of stuff? Not only for her personally but for all women and all of society. How can American women sit there and wonder why we don’t want anything to do with them while they are responsible for this kind of treachery. She’ll be telling the guys she dates in the future she was a victim and if they have half a brain they’ll run like hell and she’ll spend her life wondering why she’s lonely.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by DoubleStandards on Mar 31, 2006, 9:51am

The poll results are unbelievable. A third of the respondents actually said the wife needs to be awake and consent every single time otherwise it’s sexual assault.

With marriage comes implied consent, or at least that’s how it used to be. That’s why married couples sleep in the same bed. If she had problems with this man touching her or enjoying her body while she was asleep, she shouldn’t have gotten married to him and she sure as hell shouldn’t be sleeping in the same bed with him.

So, how exactly do they expect to prove it was rape in a court of law? According to the article he just had sex with her; he didn’t beat her up or anything, so there’s no evidence of an assault, just her word that her husband had sex with her without begging for it first, which she considers to be rape. I guess if a woman says she was raped then that’s it, she was raped. No trial needed, just throw the bum in jail for a few years. Women now have yet another tool in their well-stocked toolbox to screw over men in divorce & family court: “He raped me! Give me custody! Give me a restraining order! I’m so helpless, I’m such a victim!”
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by Evergreen on Mar 31, 2006, 12:01pm

yes. I see double standards everywhere. Just more reasons not to marry in North America.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by ztp on Mar 31, 2006, 12:09pm

I wonder what the reaction would be to a billboard on the side of a freeway showing a picture (thinking of a large, B&W emotionally gripping picture) of a man devastated after being married and then divorced (homeless, broke, can’t see his kids) with the url at the bottom dont-marry.com .
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by Guest on Mar 31, 2006, 12:14pm

My question is – just what kind of dumbass can’t understand, “Listen, asshole, stop FUCKING me when I’m asleep!”Is it maybe, perhaps, despite the fact that he’s a guy and therefore obviously completely infallible, that there’s something seriously wrong with this guy?

——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by Kristen on Mar 31, 2006, 12:52pm

Mar 31, 2006, 12:14pm, Guest wrote:

My question is – just what kind of dumbass can’t understand, “Listen, asshole, stop FUCKING me when I’m asleep!”

Is it maybe, perhaps, despite the fact that he’s a guy and therefore obviously completely infallible, that there’s something seriously wrong with this guy?

Um, perhaps she’s lying?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by Guest on Mar 31, 2006, 1:00pm

Mar 31, 2006, 12:52pm, Kristen wrote:

Mar 31, 2006, 12:14pm, Guest wrote:My question is – just what kind of dumbass can’t understand, “Listen, asshole, stop FUCKING me when I’m asleep!”

Is it maybe, perhaps, despite the fact that he’s a guy and therefore obviously completely infallible, that there’s something seriously wrong with this guy?

Um, perhaps she’s lying?

Um, perhaps he admitted to it?

Quote:
“According to the affidavit, the man admitted to having sex with her and taking nude photos of her while she was sleeping during a recorded phone call on March 11.”

——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by sirlancelot on Mar 31, 2006, 1:02pm

He should go to India. There you’re allowed to divorce women in your sleep.

“NEW DELHI, India (Reuters) — A Muslim couple in India have been told by local Islamic leaders they must separate after the husband “divorced” his wife in his sleep, the Press Trust of India reported.

Sohela Ansari told friends that her husband Aftab had uttered the word “talaq,” or divorce, three times in his sleep, according to the report published in newspapers on Monday.

When local Islamic leaders got to hear, they said Aftab’s words constituted a divorce under an Islamic procedure known as “triple talaq.” The couple, married for 11 years with three children, were told they had to split.”
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by 40smithandwesson on Mar 31, 2006, 1:09pm

My Colombian wife laughed at the stupidity of the American legal system. She said only in America this would be a crime.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by ztp on Mar 31, 2006, 1:33pm

CONTRACT LAW

Marriage contract: wife obligations.

Once she entered into marriage (contract) the expectation is that the meow-meow is to continue. I’m sure the castle gates weren’t closed during courtship, otherwise, he never would have married her.

Refusal is ground for breach of contract and she can be assessed damages.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by celibateforlife on Mar 31, 2006, 5:03pm

That feminazi has probably been evading sex the entire marriage and he was desperate. But they should have sought counseling first. The fact that counseling was nowhere in the article shows that she had every intention to use the law against him instead of counseling.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by xizang on Mar 31, 2006, 8:54pm

Any woman who would do that is simply a cunt. Can we all say “CUNT” together?

I have been pleasantly awakened on a number of occasions to the realization that my woman was sucking on and playing with my morning “woodie”.

Did I call 911? NO!
Should I have called 911? Absolutely NO!

What’s wrong with this picture? The woman is a piece of fucked-up shit. Period.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by justaguy on Apr 1, 2006, 5:52am

Maybe he was just trying to get her to stop snoring?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by DoubleStandards on Apr 1, 2006, 7:43am

Mar 31, 2006, 8:54pm, xizang wrote:Any woman who would do that is simply a cunt. Can we all say “CUNT” together?

I have been pleasantly awakened on a number of occasions to the realization that my woman was sucking on and playing with my morning “woodie”.

Did I call 911? NO!
Should I have called 911? Absolutely NO!

What’s wrong with this picture? The woman is a piece of fucked-up shit. Period.

Exactly. If a man had complained to the police about his wife doing the same thing to him, he would have been laughed out of there.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by khankrumthebulgar on Apr 1, 2006, 11:39am

First of all that the wife did not want to meet her Husband’s Sexual Needs tells me she is a complete Skank. No doubt a Nympho before they got married. Reminds me of the joke. “What is the cure for Nymphomania? Wedding Cake.” I call this strategy on the part of AW/WW Inducement to Sale.

The Cooch Buffet is wide open until the ring is on the finger and the I DOs are said. Then it closes for the Season and is only open when Wifey condescends to. “IF you give me what I want. I’ll give you what you want”. Marriage becomes a form of prostitution it is patently dishonest.

Women used to understand that being a wife meant putting out. Then Oprah and other FemNags who were without Spouses convinced them to use their leverage to their benefit to modify Husband’s behavior. Men who strayed were financially destroyed. The Churches sided with the Women. That’s why the Men are bailing on Churches and their Bull Shit enablers of Feminist behavior. Hell this was even going on in the LDS Church. One of the most conservative Male Oriented Sects in the West.

If the all Male Mormon Church Leaders will bend what would the rest of the West do? Totally cave in. This is Marital Fraud and should be seen as grounds for Divorce from a Wife who will not “render due benevolence”. She should then get nothing for her fraud. Remember one in five Marriages in the US are Celibate.

Liza Minelli says she is tired of Sex. I believe her. She is typical of many AW. An Entitlement Princess, somebody please push this Hag off a cliff!!!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by dontletgirlsreadcom on Apr 2, 2006, 12:31pm

CONTRACT LAW

Marriage contract: wife obligations.

Once she entered into marriage (contract) the expectation is that the meow-meow is to continue. I’m sure the castle gates weren’t closed during courtship, otherwise, he never would have married her.

Refusal is ground for breach of contract and she can be assessed damages.

No it’s not, and no she can’t. Courts won’t enforce contracts involving sex or marital duties–they consider the former to be against public policy, and the latter to be something that is not an appropriate subject for the law of contracts.

Also, please elaborate on the concept of marriage as implied consent. Is it implied consent to any and all sex acts desired by the husband? Any sex acts to which the wife has consented on previous occasions? Any sex acts the husband wants if he wins best two out of three in Rock Paper Scissors?

Most states no longer accept the doctrine of marriage as implied consent, and this is one of the reasons. It’s too difficult to determine exactly which acts the wife gave her implied consent to when she got married. You’ll still find it on the books in some states, but most courts won’t touch it with a 20 foot pole.

In matrimonial courts, a court can make a finding that your wife has repudiated the marriage by completely refusing, unjustifiably and on an ongoing basis, to have sex with you. But that’s when you’re 100% cut off, not when you just aren’t getting what you want or as much as you want. And since 49 states no longer require a finding of fault before a judge may grant a divorce, it’s largely irrelevant.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by logic101 on Apr 2, 2006, 12:50pm

Apr 2, 2006, 12:31pm, dontletgirlsreadcom wrote:And since 49 states no longer require a finding of fault before a judge may grant a divorce, it’s largely irrelevant.

Just like marriage today is for an enlightened man in America.

Logic 101
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by Richie Rich on Apr 2, 2006, 12:59pm

..First of all, how the HELL does a man have sex with a woman when she sleeps and she’s not awaken. She must have a very large vagina to not immediately awaken to find a man on her. This is not rape!!!

Secondly, this constitutes Martial fraud because this is how a man resorts to having sex with his wife. Obviously she is not catering to his needs but most likely has her mandatory financial needs met or he will be divorced.

Finally, this is yet another outstanding example of why to never marry in the USA. Men have become spineless groveling dogs to women who cant even get their basic sexual needs met or else he will face criminal charges. What the hell has marriage really come to when a man only importance is to hand over his check and shut his mouth???

Marriage to AW is for desperate fools!!!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by JackassFree05 on Apr 2, 2006, 7:10pm

Sorry, “fellas,” but this can be considered sexual battery. She was sleeping and he did this. Okay fine. But after she told him to not do it again, and he continued, it’s called rape. He was having sex with her WITHOUT her consent — plain and simple. And that is rape. How do you know he didn’t drug her with GHB before she went to bed to take nude pictures of her? Why should she tolerate being violated? Because she’s a woman? Then this man should tolerate being met with a shotgun blast to the face when he engaged in that behavior — and she shouldn’t be charged with it since she was only protecting herself. No means no — as much as you don’t want to face it. Maybe that’s it: Maybe the only way you guys can make a woman have sex with you is by forcing yourself upon her (or drugging her) and that’s why you have such outrageous beliefs about this situation.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by ePoP on Apr 2, 2006, 7:44pm

JackassFree05, you’re so brainwashed by feminism. The wonderful thing is, you’re infected with feminism and once you have it, you’re incapable of getting rid of it. The day will soon come when you’ll wish you weren’t a feminist and there’s nothing you can do to hide it. The day is approaching sooner than you think. You’ll pay the price, that’s for sure.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by wayman on Apr 2, 2006, 10:40pm

Apr 2, 2006, 7:10pm, JackassFree05 wrote:Sorry, “fellas,” but this can be considered sexual battery. She was sleeping and he did this. Okay fine. But after she told him to not do it again, and he continued, it’s called rape. He was having sex with her WITHOUT her consent — plain and simple. And that is rape. How do you know he didn’t drug her with GHB before she went to bed to take nude pictures of her? Why should she tolerate being violated? Because she’s a woman? Then this man should tolerate being met with a shotgun blast to the face when he engaged in that behavior — and she shouldn’t be charged with it since she was only protecting herself. No means no — as much as you don’t want to face it. Maybe that’s it: Maybe the only way you guys can make a woman have sex with you is by forcing yourself upon her (or drugging her) and that’s why you have such outrageous beliefs about this situation.

JackassFree05 you really are a dumb shit. I think your about the most brainwashed, egotistical, feminist bitch Ive ever met. No really. Even more so than the Kim Kole troll.
Your name is JackassFree05 sad thing is- your not jack ass free. Simply look in the mirror there is your jack ass.

I don’t generally resort to flaming and insults but you mam / sir / what ever really have no clue. With people like you its always Take Take Take. No giving. This woman Married this man thus she was supposed to “Love” and there for should have NO problem with making Love to her man and fulfilling HIS NEEDS as opposed to always fulfilling HER NEEDS. Women like you only want a 1 way marriage……. fulfill HER NEEDS forget HIS. Women like You make make marriage a trap, ball and chain, a drain on life. Its no wonder Y divorce is up 50%+ its because of Greedy self centered bitches like your self who want everything and give NOTHING – except maby a case # to the poor schmuck that married an AW.

If marital sex = Rape —— LOL watch the decline of Marriage fall like a fuckin rock in water Faster than it already is. The comment about him useing GHB to get her to have sex is Ludicrous. Absolutely Moronic for you to think that. If she was a real wife to him he would never need such a thing and if he was using it i doubt she would have woken up to find him doooing her. LMFAO!

A Husband shouldn’t have to force himself on to his wife. She should GIVE FREELY (foreign concept to you). Yet when she fails to “put out” and he finds it some where else the man is Crucified…. Uhh i know its hard for you but don’t you think thats wrong? HELLO MC FLY?

Y Else do you think men get married? – For money? For security? For a Better life? To listen to a womens nonsense?…… HELL NO – Men get married to have safe Sex – to not worry about finding a partner, not worry about std’s, to one day have children, and to not play the dating game. Please tell me what else to todays women bring to the table in a marriage besides plentiful pussy? Ill tell you…… NOTHING. Women only have to do a few simple things for their husband…. Love them and Fuck them. Case closed. You mam / sir / what ever, Need to get a FUCKIN CLUE and peek outside your -Little- self centered delusional box and realize its NOT all about YOU.

So gimme a fuckin break if i don’t agree with your warped concept of marriage and i hope you enjoy your miserable lonely life.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by nemo on Apr 2, 2006, 10:52pm

If a wife refuses sex for an extended period of time (months) with no medical reason, then this should be grounds for a divorce, with no alimony. If marriage is a contract, then she has violated it.

If a man refused to have sex with his wife for several months, wouldn’t a judge grant HER a divorce?

Do feminists think that they can rewrite the contract of marriage to completely remove every responsibility that wives have?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by JackassFree05 on Apr 2, 2006, 11:54pm

If he were a real husband to her, he wouldn’t have sex with her while she’s sleeping ESPECIALLY after she told him not to. BTW, Wayman, perhaps you should read up on your grammar: the contraction for “you are” is “you’re” not “your.” Of course, that’s just only one error I’m going to point out because it is so blatant. Trust me, no intelligent woman would ever want to marry a man (whether she was “on-board” with the whole “I owe my husband sex because I’m his wife” BS or not when you can’t even get this one basic grammar rule correct.

And I take it you were living in the house with them watching everything to know that he, for a fact, didn’t use GHB on her? Because from your post, you sure do act like you know everything about the situation. Get real. Get a grip. Get with the party. This isn’t the dark ages any longer. And if you would like to point out any statistics about a woman being granted a divorce because of no sex where a man wasn’t granted a divorce for the same reason, please show it to me.

I agree. Men like you shouldn’t be married. You’ll get no argument from me there. I’d feel very sorry for any woman who is either conned by you to marry you or has absolutely no backbone or self-esteem to feel she has no worth and can only attract a man with your mentality. But hey, to each their own. With your attitude, I wouldn’t give you the time of day. I’d just consider you someone to be avoided at all costs and a waste of time. Perhaps you’ll find a poor woman in another country so desperate to escape whatever horrifying conditions she’s living in to “agree” to marry you (and I’m sure you’ll feel like you’re really something special — even though she’s only using you as an escape.) Let me know what country you’re heading for so I can notify all women you are coming and to stay away from you.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by AppleJack on Apr 3, 2006, 12:10am

JackassFree05, since you’re such a grammar expert, why don’t you bump things up another notch and show us how to put spaces between your paragraphs.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by wayman on Apr 3, 2006, 12:20am

1) Yes this isn’t the dark ages and thats Y marriage is dieing and divorce rate is 50%+. Good one.

2) My grammar? are you kidding me? this is the Internet no one really Cares about grammer…. this aint English class – Is that the best you’ve got? (i know you like that one)

3) You would give me the time of day. Simple:
a) you would think i was an ass hole (prolly already do)
b) you would want to try to change me.
c) you would stay with me simply because i would call you out on your bull shit. Women really DON’T want a man they can walk all over. At least for long.

4) the other country thing is funny.

5) I would realize very quickly that you were self centered and very bitchy and wouldn’t give you the time of day. Although bitchy women are the best sex.

6) To an AW your right I’m not the kinda man they should marry.
a) i don’t put up with bull shit
b) i have expectations for my women like they have for me
c) they need to pull their own weight (get job, Make money, etc etc)
- These are the things AW Don’t like – So in a sense you are correct.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by Unable2Login on Apr 3, 2006, 12:43am

Apr 2, 2006, 11:54pm, JackassFree05 wrote:If he were a real husband to her,

You’re a heterosexual female, don’t tell us any “if so-and-so were a real man/husband” crap.

But you say you’re a feminist so I suppose you’re pretty masculine in appearance.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by itsdan on Apr 3, 2006, 1:33pm

Should I have called 911? Absolutely NO!

But if you asked her to stop, should she have stopped? Umm, yes.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by Guest on Apr 3, 2006, 2:34pm

Mar 31, 2006, 8:54pm, xizang wrote:Any woman who would do that is simply a cunt. Can we all say “CUNT” together?

I have been pleasantly awakened on a number of occasions to the realization that my woman was sucking on and playing with my morning “woodie”.

Did I call 911? NO!
Should I have called 911? Absolutely NO!

What’s wrong with this picture? The woman is a piece of fucked-up shit. Period.

So I guess what you’re saying is that if you’d made it clear you didn’t want kids, and your wife agreed to it, but later jumped on you without protection while you were asleep and you woke up to her fucking you, you lost control and came inside her and she got pregnant – that would be okay?

——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by itsdan on Apr 3, 2006, 3:20pm

you lost control and came inside her and she got pregnant – that would be okay?

That’s a good argument, or what if she got your semen from a used condom and impregnated herself with it.

Since marriage is traditionally a means to facilitate raising children, is there an implied consent given by men that the couple will have children?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by wayman on Apr 3, 2006, 5:35pm

There is one simple solution to all these Hypothetical questions:

DONT MARRY AN AMERISKANK FEMINAZZI

Problem solved.
Let the strike begin.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by ztp on Apr 3, 2006, 5:46pm

Apr 2, 2006, 12:31pm, dontletgirlsreadcom wrote:

CONTRACT LAW

Marriage contract: wife obligations.

Once she entered into marriage (contract) the expectation is that the meow-meow is to continue. I’m sure the castle gates weren’t closed during courtship, otherwise, he never would have married her.

Refusal is ground for breach of contract and she can be assessed damages.

No it’s not, and no she can’t. Courts won’t enforce contracts involving sex or marital duties–they consider the former to be against public policy, and the latter to be something that is not an appropriate subject for the law of contracts.

Also, please elaborate on the concept of marriage as implied consent. Is it implied consent to any and all sex acts desired by the husband? Any sex acts to which the wife has consented on previous occasions? Any sex acts the husband wants if he wins best two out of three in Rock Paper Scissors?

Most states no longer accept the doctrine of marriage as implied consent, and this is one of the reasons. It’s too difficult to determine exactly which acts the wife gave her implied consent to when she got married. You’ll still find it on the books in some states, but most courts won’t touch it with a 20 foot pole.

In matrimonial courts, a court can make a finding that your wife has repudiated the marriage by completely refusing, unjustifiably and on an ongoing basis, to have sex with you. But that’s when you’re 100% cut off, not when you just aren’t getting what you want or as much as you want. And since 49 states no longer require a finding of fault before a judge may grant a divorce, it’s largely irrelevant.

Against public policy and not proper subject matter for contracts? My how things change. It used to be that keeping marriages intact was in the best interest of society (public policy), but apparently not anymore. About contracts if it doesn’t violate the U.S. Constitution then what is the problem, unless they are just playing politics (i.e., picking and choosing what they want to enforce or not) with the law? The legal system seems to have no problem dissolving contracts on spurious grounds (e.g., the female’s “emotional needs are not being met”), but not enforcing them based on the original expectations of one of the parties.

If the courts won’t enforce the marriage contract with regards to the male party (surprise, surprise) then what’s the point to males getting married to American females?

If the male expectation of the marriage contract will no longer be honored or enforced then I wish the legal/political system would make an official announcement so to end the fraud of modern marriage right here and now. A lot of men are being duped into this chattle system under false pretenses.

Males get shafted (financially, legally) coming and going. Hence the cautionary warnings put out by the members of this group to younger males. Granted we don’t have entire entertainment networks at our disposal like the family-destroying feminuts do, but our word is spreading (viral advertising I think they call the grassroots phenomenon).

Implied consent. Well it used to be 10,000 years of marital tradition. That’s not enough of a precedent?

Again, why should males bother getting married if the females are going to change the rules midstream? Shouldn’t females make it clear upfront that the castle gate gets shut once that ring gets on her finger? Or how about females acting during courtship like they do after being married? Good luck snagging a guy if you’re honest like that huh?

And please don’t try to tell me that females have no idea that men want sex from them. If there is ANYTHING that women are crystal clear on is that men expect regular sex from them.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by wayman on Apr 3, 2006, 6:23pm

Apr 3, 2006, 5:46pm, ztp wrote:
And please don’t try to tell me that females have no idea that men want sex from them. If there is ANYTHING that women are crystal clear on is that men expect regular sex from them.

Learn IT!
Know IT!
Live IT!

Women try to pretend they dont know this
- example: JackassFree05 -
BUT They really do know it. The simple fact is they dont like to be expected to do anyting now a days… no matter what and will go to Great lengths to avoid any responsibilities and obligations.

Yes this is not the Dark Ages when women actually had to do something (pull their own weight) for the survival of Life, family, and society.
Now that womyn Have 0 (zero, ziltch, Nadda, None) obligations / responsibilities (to the husband) in a marriage they wonder Y men dont want to get married.
- Please tell me what is the point of getting married?
- What is the benefit to the man if he can expect nothing from his wife?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by JackassFree05 on Apr 3, 2006, 8:46pm

Wayman, you have proven yourself to be the BIGGEST ASSHOLE on this board. You are lazy, rude, arrogant, ignorant, selfish, self-absorbed, childish, and just plain stupid. That’s right. I’m lowering myself to your level — imagine, a self-sufficient woman who makes her own money, pays her own bills, goes out with her friends — who doesn’t “need” a man for anything but who likes men — lowering myself to your level. I guess you win. You brought me down to think like you — because you can’t think and reason like an intelligent person. So there you go: I wouldn’t touch you with a ten-foot pole if you were the last man alive. In fact, I would do everything I could to stay away from you. Thank God I don’t actually know you — I think you would leave a “permanent” scar on my brain from your complete stupidity.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by bunyip on Apr 3, 2006, 10:05pm

Apr 3, 2006, 8:46pm, JackassFree05 wrote:Wayman, you have proven yourself to be the BIGGEST ASSHOLE on this board. You are lazy, rude, arrogant, ignorant, selfish, self-absorbed, childish, and just plain stupid. That’s right. I’m lowering myself to your level — imagine, a self-sufficient woman who makes her own money, pays her own bills, goes out with her friends — who doesn’t “need” a man for anything but who likes men — lowering myself to your level. I guess you win. You brought me down to think like you — because you can’t think and reason like an intelligent person. So there you go: I wouldn’t touch you with a ten-foot pole if you were the last man alive. In fact, I would do everything I could to stay away from you. Thank God I don’t actually know you — I think you would leave a “permanent” scar on my brain from your complete stupidity.

^^^^^
Modern Women – ain’t they great!

No thanks!

——————————————————————————–
Re: Man Who Had Sex With Sleeping Wife Charged
Post by thor on Apr 4, 2006, 7:11am

So what if you met Wayman and fell in love with him? You really don’t know him, just his handle.
——————————————————————————–

Written by dontmarry

July 17, 2007 at 12:51 pm

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 143 other followers

%d bloggers like this: