Don’t Marry

Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Men are superior to women

with 404 comments


Men are superior to women
Post by Evergreen on Feb 8, 2006, 11:33am

It’s true. I know it makes you women angry when you hear it, but that is because deep down you know it is the truth.

Lets take a look at the reason for this:

- The great scientists and inventors are all men. Einstein, Newton, Ford, Franklin et al.
– The great artists: Salvador Dali, Da Vinci, Monet, Picasso, Van Gogh, all men.
– The best Athletes: Michael Jordan, Gretzky, Marino, Federer, all men.
– The great leaders, all men.
– The most successful musicians: U2, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Beatles (groups of men). Who do we remember more from the 60’s, Janis Joplin or Jimi Hendrix?
– The greatest movie directors, men.
– The best actors, men.
– Who built the cities we live in? Men.
– Who discovered new land by exploring the seas? Men.
– The best fashion designers: Gay men
– Who do people like more, gay men or gay women? Gay men by a long shot.
– Who is physically stronger? Men.
– Who is easier to get along with? Men.
– The richest MAN in the world: Bill Gates

You can whine all you want that women haven’t been given a fair chance & the same education so that is why they haven’t been as impressive. That is BS though, why did you let men get the better of you if you’re so strong? If you had a great idea why not act on it? Because you’re weak and you know it.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Doug on Feb 8, 2006, 11:42am

Excellent post.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Citadel on Feb 8, 2006, 12:06pm

I don’t think there’s any doubt that men are superior to women in the ways that matter.

Still, it’s kinda concerning that we must now be forced to assert superiority in this manner. I wish more of us American men would not allow their women to get so outta control. Behavior like that stuff shown on Girls Gone Wild only makes feminism worse.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Citadel on Feb 8, 2006, 12:09pm

Quote:- The best fashion designers: Gay men

Not true. We men can do anything we want. Why does everyone always assume that if a man designs something “beautiful” in clothing or can outfit a female supermodel, he’s gay??

Weird.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Lurker on Feb 8, 2006, 1:57pm

Don’t forget cooks. Men make the best gourmet cooks.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by SumYungGi on Feb 8, 2006, 3:01pm

Even though cooking is ‘a woman’s job’ we’re still better at it.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by guester on Feb 8, 2006, 3:49pm

Feb 8, 2006, 12:06pm, Citadel wrote:I don’t think there’s any doubt that men are superior to women in the ways that matter.

Still, it’s kinda concerning that we must now be forced to assert superiority in this manner.

Why? What’s so “kinda concerning” about asserting what’s only obvious? And what is it about “this manner” that makes it so “concerning?”

The sad, embarrassing fact is: American men seem unusually soft and forgetful of their superiority as a sex. It helps to remind them of a basic truth now and then. Might even get them to slap down the female BS.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Citadel on Feb 9, 2006, 4:27pm

Quote:Why? What’s so “kinda concerning” about asserting what’s only obvious? And what is it about “this manner” that makes it so “concerning?”

You answered this question you posed when you said this second part:

Quote:The sad, embarrassing fact is: American men seem unusually soft and forgetful of their superiority as a sex. It helps to remind them of a basic truth now and then. Might even get them to slap down the female BS.

The reason they also seem ‘forgetful’ of it is clear. Schools are clearly discriminating against boys. All academic scholarships are usually given in preference to females. Sporting programs are numerous for females while boys have to take cutbacks. Is it any wonder that boys will start to wonder if they’re inferior?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by swm on Feb 9, 2006, 5:06pm

The system cannot support a perversion so unnatural as “gender equality.” Western women rebelled against nature and reality on scale unimaginable in its recklessness that they must now prepare for nature’s inevitable and unavoidable punishment. WW are going to learn the hard way (there’s no other way for them) that they are inferior creatures.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by NeckDeep on Feb 9, 2006, 6:11pm

Annika Sorrenstam the most dominant female golfer ever played against the men and didn’t make the cut. She didn’t even come close. The media played it up as women showing they can hold their own against men. She got her ass kicked how is that holding their own?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Citadel on Feb 9, 2006, 7:15pm

Physically, there’s no chance that women can keep up with men. It’s biologically not possible.

Mentally, even though the ground seems closer here I’d still have to say that women, on average, aren’t as smart in sciences. Besides, it doesn’t matter how smart or unsmart AW’s are. I don’t mind women scientists as long as they don’t have chips on their shoulders. 98% of AW’s have chips on their shoulders. That’s what annoys me.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by JimP on Feb 9, 2006, 7:32pm

Feb 9, 2006, 7:15pm, Citadel wrote:Physically, there’s no chance that women can keep up with men. It’s biologically not possible.

Mentally, even though the ground seems closer here I’d still have to say that women, on average, aren’t as smart in sciences. Besides, it doesn’t matter how smart or unsmart AW’s are. I don’t mind women scientists as long as they don’t have chips on their shoulders. 98% of AW’s have chips on their shoulders. That’s what annoys me.

Actually, if you read the literature on this topic, what you find is that on average women and men are about equally smart, but men’s intelligence has more dispersion, in other words, there are more men who are idiots, and there are more men who are geniuses, and there are fewer men in the middle than women. Since all progress is driven by the top 1/100 of 1% of the population, men are the best at everything, and the worst too ;o)

——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Seanp1 on Feb 9, 2006, 8:59pm

What makes it so bad, is that I believe most women know this. To me its fine, women have a purpose on Earth that is needed. Simply put they aren’t doing that purpose anymore. So when women joined the workforce instead of saying you have to keep up with the boys, we had to accommodate them. Running as fast as the slowest person would be how I would put it. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that American jobs and corporate might have all taken a huge hit since this era began. We are now forced to become some sort of creature at work who spends most of his work day thinking, plotting, avoiding instead of just being productive.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Citadel on Feb 9, 2006, 11:29pm

Quote:what you find is that on average women and men are about equally smart,

If you’d read my post more closely you’d have seen that I specifically mentioned women being weaker on average in the sciences. On average, women are slower in arithmetic and mechanical aptitude. Why do you think they can’t fix cars or come up with novel research ideas?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by asdf on Feb 9, 2006, 11:34pm

Feb 9, 2006, 8:59pm, Seanp1 wrote:We are now forced to become some sort of creature at work who spends most of his work day thinking, plotting, avoiding instead of just being productive.

Isn’t that the truth!

——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Niall CBB on Feb 10, 2006, 6:59am

I am not comfortable with this word ‘better’. I have never thought myself better than women but just different.

Things that require logic are mens domain because we are logical thinkers. Emotional issues are womens domain as they are emotional thinkers.

One is not necessarily better than the other per se just each strength is more important in a given situation.

In the few moment when my ex-wife was not batshit insane we did work well as a couple. I would plan and analyze but she would see subtle things that I would miss and point them out to me.

This was as obvious as breathing to my parents and unworthy of even thought to my grandparents as you might as well say the sun comes up in the morning.

Women decided that ‘equality’ meant them taking on male roles and guess what? They are not good at them and don’t like them. As I have mentioned previously I have a friend whose sole investment strategy is to short any stock where they appoint a female CEO, he made a bundle on HP, you see running a huge organization requires cold logic. Woman are just not capable of it. This does not make the woman inferior just different.

To use a great saying I heard recently from the mouth of an older feminazi who is starting to realize the legacy she has left to her daughters.

If women want to be men then feminazism hasn’t gone far enough. If women don’t want to be men then feminazism has gone too far.

And that is the point most women don’t want to be men. Sure the NOW lesbos do. Sure the tiny section of female upper middle class intelligentsia that created feminazism do but the majority of women do not. They would have been happy having what their grandmothers had and now they will never get it as more and more men are saying ‘if thats the deal I am out’.

When the history of the 21st century comes to be written almost certainly by a man in Arabic these women will be seen as the horrors they are.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by skeptos on Feb 10, 2006, 1:29pm

Imagine that for some reason men were trying to compete with women in domains that have always been theirs — that we made a show of being emotional and intuitive and cried and hugged in public, that we forced ourselves to talk twice as much as we would naturally, that we insisted that 50% of kindergarten teachers be male, that we put on make-up and owned fifty pairs of shoes and carried purses.

We wouldn’t even look gay — gay men, in most ways, behave like heterosexual men. We’d just look completely fucking ridiculous.

Skeptos
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by openeyes on Feb 10, 2006, 2:56pm

Feb 10, 2006, 1:29pm, skeptos wrote:

Imagine that for some reason men were trying to compete with women in domains that have always been theirs — [...] that we forced ourselves to talk twice as much as we would naturally

Skeptos

I actually read somewhere that on the average day men speak 25 hundred words, women 25 THOUSAND. So to even begin to compete we’d need to use at least ten times as many words to get our point across. As it is, we’re just too concise.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by InMichigan on Feb 10, 2006, 3:09pm

My jaw would hurt if I had to speak 25000 words a day. So from Mon-Wed of the first of every month women speak the same it takes a man to do for the whole month. Or another way, by this time of year women have already spoken close to what the average man will speak for the rest of the year. The sad thing is they spend about as much as they speak.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Citadel on Feb 10, 2006, 6:26pm

Quote:The sad thing is they spend about as much as they speak.

That’s what’ll happen in a SPEND SPEND SPEND based society. Let’s not cloud the issue. Top-level marketers (mostly male) in the late ’90’s decided to target the female consumer who had new purchasing power. That’s like mixing gunpowder and fire. Bad idea.

They knew it would lead to women excessively spending — which is precisely what those men wanted. Gee, thanks for making the younger generation of men miserable. :(
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by WomanVisitor on Feb 10, 2006, 6:47pm

Feb 10, 2006, 6:59am, Niall CBB wrote:I am not comfortable with this word ‘better’. I have never thought myself better than women but just different.

…snip…

The first post I’ve seen worth replying to here… that’s a wonderful attitude. I hope you find the wonderful woman that you deserve with that attitude.

So long as you recognize that women are people, too, and are compassionate of their feelings, I think that amongst any man here, you stand the greatest chance of finding what you want.

Stand firm in your understanding, and good things will come to you.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by antiriad on Feb 10, 2006, 7:36pm

Another dumb ass broad with her head firmly up her ass.

I am currently dating a chick who’s crazy about me; she’s an AW and icy hot. I learned how to treat her properly on sites like this. I’m nice to her, but she is clear on the fact that I put up with zero bull shit.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by phil on Feb 10, 2006, 8:13pm

Feb 10, 2006, 6:47pm, WomanVisitor wrote:
Feb 10, 2006, 6:59am, Niall CBB wrote:I am not comfortable with this word ‘better’. I have never thought myself better than women but just different.

…snip…

The first post I’ve seen worth replying to here… that’s a wonderful attitude. I hope you find the wonderful woman that you deserve with that attitude.

So long as you recognize that women are people, too, and are compassionate of their feelings, I think that amongst any man here, you stand the greatest chance of finding what you want.

Stand firm in your understanding, and good things will come to you.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS ARE AW FEELINGS!

——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by me on Feb 12, 2006, 1:29am

“Women are emotional thinkers…”

… ???

There’s no such thing. Thinking is thinking. Its not emotional.

Feeling is emotional.

Men think.

Women don’t think that much. They feel instead.

That’s why they f*ck up all the time.

Don’t let the matrix doublespeak get to you. There is no such thing as “emotional thinking.” We have a word for that other thing. Its called feeling. And its an unreliable guide for your life.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Men are superior to women
Post by Avoidit on Feb 12, 2006, 4:21pm

Feb 10, 2006, 6:47pm, WomanVisitor wrote:
Feb 10, 2006, 6:59am, Niall CBB wrote:I am not comfortable with this word ‘better’. I have never thought myself better than women but just different.

…snip…

The first post I’ve seen worth replying to here… that’s a wonderful attitude. I hope you find the wonderful woman that you deserve with that attitude.

So long as you recognize that women are people, too, and are compassionate of their feelings, I think that amongst any man here, you stand the greatest chance of finding what you want.

Stand firm in your understanding, and good things will come to you.

Where do you get off with your commending superior attitude! Nobody is buying those reward/shaming techniques on this site. Save it for your mangina male friends you secretly dislike.
——————————————————————————–

Written by dontmarry

June 22, 2007 at 12:08 pm

404 Responses

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. @Another good read!

    From a fellow Canuck!……..L*

    http://dontmarry.wordpress.com/2007/06/11/to-the-women-nay-sayers/#more-184

    Mark

    November 7, 2012 at 2:21 pm

  2. Animals, are your mothers not women?

    bored

    December 28, 2012 at 7:31 pm

    • Misandrist, Do you even have a father?

      B.W Harris

      December 29, 2012 at 3:45 am

  3. If you go to such lengths to assert your so-called “superiority” then have you considered whether this online blog is a ridiculous platform on which to console yourselves about the changing world? People (male or female) who are comfortable with themselves don’t seek dominance, and they certainly don’t place too much importance on individual cases where men have “won” and women have “lost” and vice versa. Does winning or being crowned “superior” mean that much to you? Are you that bad at losing? (Well, yes you are because you feel the need to “dominate” as is typically of male species).

    Take a look at yourselves after writing this arrogant, misogynistic post and question whether you are in fact superior. Just because you are physically stronger, and COULD – note my use of the word “could”, not “can” – “make” us do what you want for fear of you raping and murdering us… In my opinion, that makes you inferior, if anything. Then again, I don’t think in this way. I’m logical. (Yes, shock horror- logical, not emotional).

    I can accept that my boyfriend is physically stronger than me, and probably so will most men be. Having said that, I know he is a good man and would never do anything to compromise me. If he did, then he would live to regret it. I realise that I am just as important; without me, his life would not be fulfilled. He told me so himself. He needs me just as much as I need him, emotionally, financially and spiritually. There is no shame in thinking emotionally.

    Boys, your mother went through a lot of pain to have you. Clearly your fathers haven’t brought you up well. I don’t think your mothers would be best pleased to see that you have become, as the poster above says, “animals”. Feminism is your enemy because it threatens you. If you didn’t feel threatened by it, then you would have carried on as normal, not go to the effort of writing ranting online to campaign about your worth.

    Without women, you would not exist. Therefore we own you. Have you ever considered this fact?

    Alice

    March 1, 2013 at 7:48 am

    • relax(it’s just trolling), despite the fact that men are truly wonderful, women don’t have to be such because they are simply using men’s achievements through their femininity(read: esther vilar). this is normal.

      HAMSTER

      March 2, 2013 at 1:27 am

  4. the reason why men are all “greater” in history is because they never let women become “great”. i bet you there were some women out there that could outsmart many of these “great” men easily.

    Anonymous

    March 10, 2013 at 10:05 am

  5. You are all a bunch of pig headed assholes. I hope you all rot in hell.

    Woman

    April 6, 2013 at 8:38 pm

  6. No, men aren’t superior! Sure we are mostly physically stronger than women but that doesn’t make them inferior? and back 300 years ago If a man wrote a book It was good but If a women did everyone wouldn’t bother and also some women are great actors and models and men never gave women the chance to prove themselves mathematically. Women also go through a lot more than we do say periods and pregnancies and they deal with it? If we went through that all we would do is complain about it. Don’t say men are superior because we are all human beings and therefore EQUAL.

    Jayden

    April 12, 2013 at 7:50 pm

  7. [...] Male is no more than the mind of Homosexual. It is a person who believes they deserve to have status above women, status as the oldest profession, status for submitting to the True Nature. They are repressed and [...]

  8. Adam was made by God first before Eve was even in the picture true?

    Anonymous

    May 24, 2013 at 2:47 am

    • The Bible is not science – so your argument is moot. Even a Catholic priest will admit it is merely a story of creation and not scientific fact. Further, if you want to stick with the stories – the first woman in the garden was Lilith, who was created from dust, as was Adam – and they were considered equals

      southern feminist

      May 24, 2013 at 10:05 am

      • southern feminist: the Pagan crap you quote is not science either, many forms of paganism either glorified women or used them at temple prostitutes. Lilith is a demon, not a woman.

        Trainwreck 404

        May 24, 2013 at 10:26 am

        • Not a pagan – Agnostic. Lilith was turned into a demon. It’s Jewish lit and has nothing to do with paganism. Please be polite as you have been in the past. I was not rude in the previous response or in this one.

          southern feminist

          May 24, 2013 at 11:39 am

          • All hail the whorethern feminist, opps wrong keys, All hail the southern feminist, between are you a lesbian?

            Anonymous

            May 27, 2013 at 12:29 am

            • How does my sexual preference lend any relevance to the contention that you are superior to me. For the record, nope, not a lesbian. actually have offers to date, but I choose not to. After my children’s father passed away, I figured that aside from working and political activism, they come first. So, the answer to your question – I am celibate. But thank you for showing that regardless of your “typo”, I am still able to be polite.

              southern feminist

              May 28, 2013 at 5:12 am

              • Selfish feminist attitudes have destroyed untold numbers of families. Patriarch Kirill has some interesting things to say about it… especially the fact that most die hard feminists are unmarried: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/09/feminism-destroy-russia-patriarch-kirill

                Trainwreck 404

                May 28, 2013 at 10:45 am

                • Not certain as to what you are trying to say? I was getting married – my children’s father was murdered by low life scum who robbed him at gunpoint. Now, because my child is only three and I am currently 2 weeks from delivery of our second child, I cannot fathom bringing another man into our family when we loved Brent. It would only confuse Robert at this age. His needs come before mine do. So it’s not that I am opposed to marriage or dating, but why would I need to when Brent just passed in February of this year.

                  southern feminist

                  May 28, 2013 at 12:21 pm

                  • Feminism teaches women to be selfish. Patriarch Kirill noted that when he worked with the WCC in Geneva that all the feminist leaders were unmarried. Most of them here in the USA are the same or married to milquetoasts. You need to talk to some former feminists who woke up.

                    Trainwreck 404

                    May 28, 2013 at 12:40 pm

                    • okay, but how am I being selfish by mourning the proper time period (generally a year). Brent was no pushover – in fact – he was a misogynist when we met. He had a real piece of shit for a mother (drug user and stripper). First two years were rocky, then he realized that I am loyal and dependable and a team player. I am a feminist because I believe in equal treatment – not special treatment. I believe in equal work for equal pay (even along color lines, not just gender), I want the sex slave trade to end – because it largely hurts female CHILDREN. I do not care who feminist leaders are or whether or not they are married (my whole outlook on feminism is about choice – I would never knock a female for wanting to be a stay at home mom or for deciding that she never wants kids – why on earth would you think that we were all the same. i still do not understand how I am selfish for wanting to help people, for wanting to create a better world for my children. FYI – I carry the same passion for the elderly and our military vets that are consistently overlooked and pushed aside. I do not think that I need to “wake up” – even female repubs have drawn the line with some of their male constituents who have obviously lost their minds with regards to our bodies, and I am NOT speaking of abortion – try their redefinition of rape, look at what they are doing to kids in our country, look at how our vets are treated at VA hospitals. I am a feminist, I am a humanist, I am a patriot, and I like me the way I am because I know I am a dutiful daughter, I was an excellent fiance, a great mother, and an awesome friend. But I will look it over if you really think that they guy is saying something.

                      southern feminist

                      May 28, 2013 at 1:55 pm

                    • Southern Feminist is a liar, You would ask me how i know well let me just say that she is Jessica Tanfield Lolz not kidding or making a joke but i prefer to be direct, she has a website http://jessicastanfield.wordpress.com/ and she pretty much works for a shitty governmental institution and likes to harass men here with her obnoxious ways, You would not want to waste your time with this lieing scum.

                      She is the biggest fucking piece of lieing scum you would ever see, and she is trying some emotional drama here. I wonder why she changed her moniker from Nunya to Southern feminist and didn’t mentioned her shity blog where she writes shit about feminist and blame men for her stinky life. Between i am having a watchful eye over you Nunya because you never surprise me when you show up with new antics. You racist freak.

                      Chauvinistic King

                      June 3, 2013 at 1:21 pm

  9. The only reason that men have ruled the planet up to date is that your muscle strength is greater. About the only thing that is together with your propensity and willingness to us violence preferably against women, children and weaker men. You are superior murderers, rapists and all round abuser. That is where your superiority ends.
    Sorry boys, you lose.

    Lis

    July 9, 2013 at 12:16 pm

    • Lis, even the ancient Romans knew that women reason too much with emotion and not enough logic. Secondly, the worst mistake ever foisted upon our once-great nation was giving women the vote. Thirdly, women get raggedly once a month or more… they are hard to deal with. Lastly when women run things, the “Queen Bee Syndrome” kicks in and everyone’s life is miserable. Look at Barack and Michelle Obama. Valerie Jarrett runs everything and even Michelle says she feels like she’s in prison. There’s no pleasing an American woman. “The only thing you really are is a life support system for a cooter.” — The Greaseman. He’s right.

      Trainwreck 404

      July 9, 2013 at 12:43 pm

  10. As a woman, there is one thing in this article I wholeheartedly agree with.

    Men who believe you are superior:

    For the love that of god,
    PLEASE DONT GET MARRIED! !!

    Bastet

    July 30, 2013 at 11:25 pm

  11. wow. i was doing research for a paper on feminism and came upon this sight and i wonder how many of the guys replying here have ever been laid or still live with their parents. after that lame low blow, I must admit i’m a “modern” woman and this has cause no shortage of grief for my sweetie. when we first got together i thought they were all misogynist jokes. yeah, they weren’t jokes. we are working things out, though, as he’s finally working to support his own habits of beer drinking and surfing and using a cell phone that i don’t pay for. As long as it makes him happy, that’s all i care about. i have become skilled at peeing in public unnoticed and do know a number of other women who can, too. let’s just say it involves going commando, wearing a skirt and “looking at the flowers”. it’s sumwhat heartbreaking to see this post which started in 2006 is still getting conversation going and, heck, now i’m adding to it. i hope we can all get laid how we like and that my daughter can find a modern man or woman to hook up with when she gets old enough.

    Gaux

    August 2, 2013 at 6:38 pm

    • Gaux, I’ve been laid many times…. but I can tell you for a fact that European women put out much more than American b|tches.

      Trainwreck 404

      July 2, 2014 at 7:48 am

  12. p.s. the sex slave trade is a huge problem for little boys in the U.S.,mainly driven by the politicians in Washingnton DC.

    Gaux

    August 2, 2013 at 6:42 pm

  13. Men hate women

    Anonymous

    January 31, 2014 at 8:03 pm

    • Not true. Men hate feminism and feminists. I would rather die single than to be married to a ball-crushing, selfish, self-centered FemiNazi. American women YOU are the reason so many American men look outside the USA in attempts to find wives

      Trainwreck 404

      April 14, 2014 at 11:55 am

      • I don’t agree with either of you lol. Men hate Feminists simply because Feminists have hated men for over 50 years and continue to do so – vehemently. Instead however, of hating Feminists for putting men in the position of never being able to marry you(anonymous) further try to shame men rather than the Feminists who put us all in this position. In effect you are one of those people who continue to make things immeasurably worse. I would also say Trainwreck that looking for women outside of the USA is going to be a huge disappointment for you. I have dated from various nationalities and currently live in the U.K – I can assure you that, that childish fantasy of “women overseas” is just that and a pointless waste of time, though I do empathize with your desire for some semblance of sanity in women it is so far confined to only a miniscule amount.

        John Galt

        July 2, 2014 at 1:28 pm

        • John Galt: I have lived overseas for a number of years in Europe and found the quality of women when it comes to personality, honesty, intelligence and passion to be far above the cold, dead, conniving fishes that are 90% of American women. While I was overseas, many of my military buddies married foreign women and I’ve stayed in touch with a lot of them. The ones married to European women have a success rate of 67%. The ones married to American women have a success rate of less than 35%. Do the math. Feminism has polluted the minds of many women.

          Trainwreck 404

          July 2, 2014 at 1:44 pm

  14. Men are more naturally superior to women

    Obianke precious

    July 2, 2014 at 1:19 am

    • Physically, yes, but women can multi-task much better than most men. Women living in caves taking care of kids, cooking and keeping the cave clean gave that to women.

      Trainwreck 404

      July 2, 2014 at 7:47 am

      • I disagree with this – for instance have you ever seen a woman trying to reverse park?. Of course we differentiate this as ‘spatial recognition’. However multi-tasking requires just that. This fallacy is not based in any real observable fact and has been dis-proven as many times as proven. It is IMHO just another one of those attempts by feminists to spread false lies in the hopes of showing men to be the inferior sex and when the war of the sexes is looked at from a macroscopic feminist viewpoint I think one can see that their intent is very similar to that of the Nazi Party in its propaganda against the Jewish people prior to burning them in ovens. Many of course will consider that melodramatic, as I imagine the Jews did. Until of course you realize that the USA now has the largest Prison population in the world…and they are talking about abolishing women’s prisons – then things begin to come into perspective. It really is time gentlemen to leave behind the film at 11 because it’s just another way to brainwash you into believing you are disposable.

        John Galt

        July 2, 2014 at 1:34 pm

  15. It’s very simple to understand why men are better than women.

    We had to work! Women only had to lie on their backs now and then and pop out a few offspring while living on the backs of their husbands. Men, considered disposable, have the drive to compete and progress. That could not hope to change until women are knocked off the pedestal and are considered disposable as men are.

    Men are also more loving than women. Woman’s “love” is conditional. Things like empathy, unconditional love, honour, respect are foreign to them. A man will gladly give up all he owns for a woman. He will gladly welcome back with open arms a cheating lover with kids that are not his! You can also judge a person’s nature by how they treat the most vulnerable such as children and the elderly. Women have cornered the market in terms of child abuse. Women abuse children the most, kill the most children and abuse the elderly the most as nurses or retirement home workers. A child raised by a single father is exceedingly less detrimental than a child raised by a single mother as countless studies have shown.

    Anonymous

    July 2, 2014 at 7:25 am

    • What you have just said Anonymous is an incredibly wise statement. So before some arseh*le jumps in and calls you a misogynist I will congratulate you on having the guts to tell the truth… every single word of it.

      John Galt

      July 2, 2014 at 1:36 pm

      • Thank you kindly. Just passing along wisdom I’ve been given.

        Anonymous

        July 2, 2014 at 4:56 pm

  16. smh so much sexism, misogyny and ageism in the thread! Are you men pedophiles, Nazis and human traffickers? Men are nothing but perverts and exploiters. The age of consent needs to be raised in Canada to at least 30 years of age.

    LET YOUR MP TAKE ACTION! ENDORSE RAISING THE AGE OF CONSENT TO 30 YEARS!

    30 years is a suitable age for the age of consent! The current laws in Canada is too exploitative and encourages pedophilia and exploitation of women.

    Beth

    July 8, 2014 at 5:14 pm


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 170 other followers

%d bloggers like this: