Don’t Marry

Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Why are American Women such shit?

with 330 comments


Why are American women such shit?
Post by The Seeker of Truth on Mar 6, 2006, 11:23pm

Seriously. I mean, WTF?

Why are American women such pieces of dog shit? I stay the f-k away from them, because they’re like the kiss of death, spreading misery and destruction in their wake.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by jeb on Mar 7, 2006, 1:10am

It’s because they’re trying to be something they’re not (male). This greatly confuses them. That’s why they’re “shit”.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by bernie on Mar 7, 2006, 8:17am

Are they even women? I have met women from south america and Poland and you can tell right away what a real woman looks/acts like. American females are not real women. They’re just men-wanna be’s with vaginas. It’s sad that there are still men out there that pander to these creatures, but the more guys I talk to the more I see them realize americunts are overpriced.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by Laura on Mar 7, 2006, 10:33am

Mar 7, 2006, 8:17am, bernie wrote:Are they even women? I have met women from south america and Poland and you can tell right away what a real woman looks/acts like. American females are not real women. They’re just men-wanna be’s with vaginas. It’s sad that there are still men out there that pander to these creatures, but the more guys I talk to the more I see them realize americunts are overpriced.

You have met women from Poland because no American female would give you the time of day!!!

Men like you kiss my boots! They are that desperate for sex!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by guy on Mar 7, 2006, 10:42am

Mar 7, 2006, 10:33am, Laura wrote:

You have met women from Poland because no American female would give you the time of day!!!

Men like you kiss my boots! They are that desperate for sex!

another AW using shaming language to mask her desperation

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by skeptos on Mar 7, 2006, 10:43am

Mar 7, 2006, 10:33am, Laura wrote:

You have met women from Poland because no American female would give you the time of day!!!

Men like you kiss my boots! They are that desperate for sex!

If I could regularly meet women from Poland, I wouldn’t care less if American women, to whom Polish women are about three orders of magnitude superior in looks, personality, and brains, didn’t give me the time of day.

Skeptos
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by Herpes Warning on Mar 7, 2006, 10:53am

Mar 7, 2006, 10:33am, Laura wrote:
They are that desperate for sex!

Little do they know that they will be ‘that desperate’ for a good doctor and a shot of penicillin after a night with you … you diseased tramp stamped whore.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by khankrumthebulgar on Mar 7, 2006, 11:03am

Oh yes the voice of another AW. The voice of self delusion. That 20% of Marriages in the US are celibate. Or I love this, Married Women with children having sex with their Male Students as young as 8. Now there is some really hot Sex with an 8 year old. Or better yet the Day care worker who raped a 4 year old boy.

Yanni got a taste of Ameriskanks didn’t he. A Girlfriend who he told to leave his house. Is in his house and he is in jail!!! Welcome to Prison USA for Males. Guess what Men are coming around everywhere. In the UK the Government is telling Men to be sure that Women are agreeable to having Sex.

You will soon see “Consent For Intimacy Waivers” here. As Men wake up to the high risk proposition that relationships with Women are. We have a 19 year old woman who murdered her baby at 15. Stuffed it in a duffel Bag and threw it into a Rock Quarry. Her punishment? A College Education. Yes you read that correctly that is her punishment.

From what I am seeing I’m not missing anything.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by nonserviam on Mar 7, 2006, 11:08am

Mar 6, 2006, 11:23pm, The Seeker of Truth wrote:Seriously. I mean, WTF?

Why are American women such pieces of dog shit? I stay the f-k away from them, because they’re like the kiss of death, spreading misery and destruction in their wake.

Because the popular culture condones and the laws reward ignoble behavior as long as it’s female.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by bernie on Mar 7, 2006, 11:19am

Reply to Laura (or Lawrence): Lookie here skanky hoe, why do you even come to this site? are you desperate for male attention? Women who have tons of guys after them wouldn’t be posting here. As for me, you don’t even know me, but I tell you what, the more I ignore your kind (A.K.A Americunts) the more they want to know why I act aloof, don’t acknowledge them, act cold, and “what’s wrong with me”. I usually give them smart ass answers and sometimes I take them home, fuck them and chuck them. So before you assume things about people you don’t know remember this: assume= ass+u+me which means you make an ass of you and me, but you mostly ;-)
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by Richie Rich on Mar 7, 2006, 11:33am

…I may get flamed for this but the some of the real blame does go to American men. There is no way in hell the situation could of gotten so out of control without the help of men. Men are the majority of law makers/congress/politicians and yet they continue to watch this destruction of family life take place. This is similar to watching the US border being over run with illegals and drugs yet sit back and dismiss as nothing.

Look at how men go out of their way to buy some expensive car/boat/SUV with a crippling payment note just to impress women. As soon as one sorry broad gets kicked to the curb, some captain save-a-hoe will come to the rescue before it even sets in she got dumped!!!

There is no solution to male behavior because we are biologically programmed to seek women and want to protect them and women take this for advantage. It is only after men get burned or see they are just pawns in a sick game do they turn their back of sorry women.

In the future, men will look back and laugh at us for being idiots being defecated on by women while future AW will only know tales of out of control women in the past while they are washing dishes and styling in Islamic veils around the house!!!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by Citadel on Mar 7, 2006, 11:43am

Yes men are to blame but feminism itself is like fascism. They’re both evil and hard to always see for what they are. AW’s have turned into such rude creatures that it seems hopeless.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by knighterrant on Mar 7, 2006, 11:44am

No I won’t flame ya cos its true.

We ARE to blame. For listening to women and taking them seriously.

We’re generally obliging to women and far nicer than we have any need to be.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by JimP on Mar 7, 2006, 2:59pm

You’re right in that men are to blame, but not today’s men, it’s the fucking “greatest generation” bastards that let women vote that are REALLY to blame.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by Little Lion on Mar 7, 2006, 4:10pm

Concerning the requirement that a man in the UK prove that he had consent, the BBC article on this quotes Amnesty International director Kate Allen:

“In the end, a truly comprehensive approach can only come through the government backing an integrated strategy to end all types of violence against women in Britain.”

The campaign to end violence against women in ALL forms, it occurs to me, is a moral absolute that precludes punishment for wrongdoing. Not only is it ideologically motivated, but it is a slogan that no one concerned with precise expression would use. But sometimes force must be used against persons who violate the law. The campaign to end violence against women (men are omitted) is misleading, because it creates the impression that there can be no morally justified use of force against a female perpetrator.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by wayman on Mar 7, 2006, 5:18pm

**You have met women from Poland because no American female would give you the time of day!!!**

–Wrong. Im sure that he got tired of Ameribitches so he looked elsewhere.

**Men like you kiss my boots**

– Wrong. Apparently he isnt kissing your boots since he is here and you are posting this.

**They are that desperate for sex**

– Wrong. Unless your into screwing teens.

Older men realise there is more than sex but getting it is allways good. Who doesnt like sex?

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by JimP on Mar 7, 2006, 5:26pm

Mar 7, 2006, 10:33am, Laura wrote:You have met women from Poland because no American female would give you the time of day!!!

Men like you kiss my boots! They are that desperate for sex!

Laura, rest assured, if you bitches actually believed this, you wouldn’t be lobbying the government to restrict “mail order brides”.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by jackbauer on Mar 7, 2006, 5:46pm

I work graveyards mostly in my job. Last night I had ‘Blind Date’ on in the background. On the show they had on this young AW. She was physically attractive enough. When they first showed her on camera she was picking her nose! Bahaha — can you believe that?

On the date she said to the guy he was ‘Hot’ no less than 3 times. Also said she would have sex with him if he put a fish underneath his shirt on the date (?!? — like I said, in the background — wasn’t paying too close attention).

I missed the big, bad grand finale where each decided if they wanted to go out on a 2nd date (don’t care — wasn’t important). But I bet he said no…

My point? I don’t know. But this just seemed to fit perfectly in this thread….
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why are American women such shit?
Post by celibateforlife on Mar 12, 2006, 11:12am

Both genders share the blame.

The difference is, feminazis refuse to acknowledge that they share the blame, it’s always the men’s fault.
——————————————————————————–

Written by dontmarry

June 14, 2007 at 8:33 am

Posted in ameriskanks, feminism

330 Responses

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. It’s easy to hate them because they’re bitches and just use men for money. Just get verbally abusive. Call them fat and ugly and watch them cry.

    Anonymous

    November 5, 2013 at 8:20 pm

  2. You must have meant to say that the real bitches are the guys, call them on it and see them limp dicks slink away…. Lol.

    Anonymous

    November 6, 2013 at 9:45 pm

  3. That makes no sense

    Anonymous

    November 9, 2013 at 10:37 am

  4. Men (bitches) complaining about women using them when they expect sex, cooking, cleaning, nursing and baby sitting for FREE makes NO sense, yeah, you’re so right!

    Anonymous

    November 9, 2013 at 11:20 am

    • If a woman could still contribute just one of those with a smile on her face, she would be worth her weight in gold compared to the “standard” set by the average woman in today’s society. Women learn to resent giving anything because they feel “used” and “exploited” or “stereotyped”, yet they still expect everything from men that comes with the traditional gender role stereotypes..

      I must confess. I fucked up because I didn’t pair myself to the first girl who crushed on me, as I couldn’t decide on her without knowing first what else there was out there. But ten plus years later all I have found is misery and how terrible women are. And so I’m still paying for my mistake. Life is not forgiving. So if you find a fun, truly Christian girl, who made an effort to go to a Christian college, hold on to her. Little did I know how rare her kind is..

      Montz Meitzler

      April 13, 2014 at 12:51 pm

  5. i went through divorce and my ex tried taking everything she could. I will never get married again. women want equality, then they can work till they are 65 like the rest of us. I will no longer be a breadwinner and take care of a woman. she can do it herself.

    franky

    November 10, 2013 at 2:46 pm

  6. Frankly, as a feminist, I could not agree with you more about women working. I think every adult should earn their own living. If they get into a relationship, then they can negotiate what will each person will do. I also think they should record their agreement, voice memo etc because over time memories fail. Also if it’s not working out, they can revisit the agreement. If it was done with sensitivity it might keep them together. Some people will not negotiate at all, my ex wanted it his way or the highway. Now his wondering why is he on the highway?

    Anonymous

    November 10, 2013 at 4:12 pm

  7. Please excuse the ipad auto correct above…. Drives me nuts!

    Anonymous

    November 10, 2013 at 4:14 pm

  8. I like your article. I have to say that Polish men are good men. They take care of family and treat women in a good manner. Only some of them are bad. In the last few years, many Polish guys married foreign women.

    Polish

    November 23, 2013 at 1:12 pm

  9. Never had an American for a relationship. Never will. Meeting women, not those in the oldest industry, is just much freer of hassle in countries that are not culturally polluted with feminism. Men like feminine women; it is how men are made.

    Johannes Zukertort

    December 14, 2013 at 11:28 pm

  10. American women are made the lords and masters of any relationship/marriage with a man due to guess who? That’s right, our man-hater government with its Feminazi family court system and man-hater laws (VAWA, etc.), When a married American woman takes a good look at all the loot she can steal from her husband with the help of the American man-hater government, it is easy for any American woman to decide to get huge child support hypocrisy payments (she never has to account for how she spends the child support payments – that’s the hypocrisy), alimony payments in many States, and divorce settlement robbery loot (his pension, the business HE built, etc.). American women know that the man-hater government has reduced marriage to a business contract that makes the man a lowly economic slave. NEVER get married in Feminaziland USA if you are a man, it is a bad business deal. If you marry a woman in another country, never bring her to Feminaziland USA.

    Masked Writer, M.A., MRA (Men’s Right Activist) – When will men be free?
    MaskedWriter.com

    Masked Writer

    December 18, 2013 at 4:53 pm

    • I hate to burst your bubble but its not just American women – “Entitlement” is a western disease, it should be classed as a syndrome. I realize that there are women out there who see that as mysogeny(one day I’ll learn to spell that right first time) but its not. Men are pigeon holed by women not as a choice but as an instinct. Provider/Lover and never both. I say that with full knowledge that 2 generations ago and even my own parents stayed married but that is RARE and totally a woman’s choice. My Father’s attitudes are totally different from my own. He holds the “Its a man’s responsibility” attitude but I imagine had my mother been more “entitled” his opinions would be totally different. That’s not to say she played the dutiful housewife either, somehow they both managed to be O.K with buying their first sofa second hand and each having their careers while raising my sister and I but a generation of women who chose to try and have career and kids at the EXPENSE of men financially and emotionally has left us with the current situation. I’ve said it a thousand times, even if the law were somehow magically different overnight men would not choose to labour under it any more. Chivalry did more for women than feminism ever did. Its not reactionary to say that women should be Truck drivers and refuse collectors, its fair – even though most women won’t choose it or complain about inequality unless its some high paying “male dominated” job.

      The law should be equal, because with equality comes obligation and responsibility. Men no longer want nor deserve to shoulder being the only ones drafted in war, nor is it denying sexual dimorphism to claim that they shouldn’t. Yes men are physically stronger, but so what? – there are very few jobs that actually require it any more. Family will suffer because women practise Hypergamy(marrying UP) and play the victim not just in journalistic reporting, the news or popular entertainment but as a means to attract men. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve had the “you don’t need me” guilt trip played or the “If you loved me” card shoved in my face while some woman convinced herself crying was “because I’m a woman” and not a choice to play possum. Adult relationships and intimacy have nothing whatsoever to do with an “Entitled” form of commitment and so Adult relationships can only naturally be what benefits both sexes. Unfortunately as you say men will only be free when they choose NOT to marry, NOT to cohabit and essentially NOT to “commit” at least by the modern definition. That naturally leads to women trying to find men who aren’t aware of these facts or the rare few who cling to some fantasy ideal of happily ever after while ignoring that perpetual hammer hanging over their heads. All of that may seem “unromantic” but its the reality. Romance COSTS and its women who have to change how they see that. Men shouldn’t pay for sex, whether its dinner or a hooker. Sex is free and fun for both sexes all STD’s aside, not something to be sold or shamed. Career and family are a choice of EQUAL sacrifice. Unfortunately women swallowed the whole “men have oppressed us” crap and now the state is inextricably involved in family, the last time that happened we had the Hitler youth reporting on disloyal family members. In essence Family is a dangerous and expensive endeavour for men and even should it change it will require the law to do so – ergo MORE state involvement, not less. If feminism and women at large could have conceived of a better way to utterly annihilate the family as the only worthwhile endeavour and highest ideal of love and security, I can’t imagine how.

      John D

      February 21, 2014 at 7:32 am

  11. to all who think american women are angels, they suck like shit and only have sex with assholes. since their really worthless bitches they can only get worthless assholes. i’m a happily married man and will tell you when i was single i did my best to stay away from white american women, their like women from eastern europe especially polish, russian and ukrainian women, pure garbage. i know many women from eastern europe and for them it’s money first then men for american white women it’s equal of both.

    Re: Why are American women such shit?
    Post by Laura on Mar 7, 2006, 10:33am

    Mar 7, 2006, 8:17am, bernie wrote:Are they even women? I have met women from south america and Poland and you can tell right away what a real woman looks/acts like. American females are not real women. They’re just men-wanna be’s with vaginas. It’s sad that there are still men out there that pander to these creatures, but the more guys I talk to the more I see them realize americunts are overpriced.

    You have met women from Poland because no American female would give you the time of day!!!

    Men like you kiss my boots! They are that desperate for sex!

    whoever wrote this come talk to me and i will set you straight for my family originates from eastern europe and i’m first generation born in usa. my late parents god rest their soles have told me so many times stay away from this new breed of women from eastern europe their all money hungry. as far as no american women won’t have him your the asshole who can’t do better than trashy american women.

    thomas

    April 20, 2014 at 6:15 am

  12. Because today’s american woman was, on average, spoiled worthless when they were little girls. In fact, most of them ARE still little girls in adult bodies. They think they are princesses and this idea is enforced by reality TV. Too much TV and fast food rots the mind and body. I just use escorts, and when I’m finished with them I make sure to tell them EXACTLY what I think of them!

    Steve Frediani

    June 6, 2014 at 9:51 am

  13. white spoiled feminNazi cunts from USA, Canada and UK are using their Rockefeller sponsored touring to spread feminNazi Marxist filth to other countries!

    Toronto, Canada bitches founded the Slutwalk

    Betty Freidan and Gloria Steinem are from USA

    Tell those fucking white feminNazis from Canada, USA and UK to fuck off with their Marxist bullshit!

    No wonder men are fleeing to search for Asian women and Eastern European women! Anglophone sluts are Commies in disguise!

    Player

    June 6, 2014 at 2:32 pm

  14. “Post by The Seeker of Truth on Mar 6, 2006, 11:23pm

    Seriously. I mean, WTF?

    Why are American women such pieces of dog shit? I stay the f-k away from them, because they’re like the kiss of death, spreading misery and destruction in their wake.”

    ——————–

    Canadian FemiNazis started that Slutwalk movement in 2011 and caused shit all over the world. FeminNazis are like ” I’m naked, but don’t stare you pervert’.

    Fucking retarded Orwellian Marxists. Even the leopards and orangutans have their bodies covered, fucking disgusting Western FeminNazis.

    Player

    June 6, 2014 at 2:35 pm

  15. i’m an american man and am married to a woman from europe and i love her silly and vise versa and i would never give the time of day to any trashy, greedy, arrogant american woman.

    thomas moloian

    June 10, 2014 at 8:58 am

  16. Why the men posting on this site hate American women…..1) they are jealous of American women… 2) they cannot accept American women’s disinterest in them 3) Mommy issues 4) Psychosis. 5) Plain old prejudice…. Praying for you guys!

    American Woman

    June 20, 2014 at 10:32 pm

    • Why women use shame tactics such as unsubstantiated claims and baseless assumptions to criticize men for expressing opinions in a public forum:

      1) The supply of servile providers is threatened.
      2) They are socialists by nature (as evidenced by their political leanings) and are therefore trying to silence debate.
      3) The power of their genitals is vanquished.
      4) They have little or nothing logical or philosophical to contribute arguments.
      5) It’s that time of month, again…

      Praying for you gals! :D

      Anonymous

      June 21, 2014 at 3:45 am

      • Woops forgot to add.

        Would someone have to believe themselves to be superior to assume jealousy?
        Any woman (or group of women) who claim men are jealous of them would have to put themselves on a pedestal, no?
        If these women are so high above us as to incite envy, why would they care what we lowly peasants think?
        If American women are enviable, then why aren’t American men marrying them as much?

        And I assume you are a Christian from your last statement.

        How then do you feel about the following scriptures if you are indeed a Christian who believes the bible is the inspired word of God.

        1 Corinthians 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

        1 Timothy 2:11-15
        11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

        12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

        13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

        14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

        15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

        Remember these are the inspired words of God Himself. So If God’s says these things, who are YOU to disagree?

        Have a lovely day! :P :D

        Anonymous

        June 21, 2014 at 4:01 am

        • There appear to be many pages missing from the Bible you are quoting. The pages that say “Thou shalt kill…hatred and belittlement of someone is a degree of killing someone. Love thy neighbor as thyself. God made women from man’s rib as in part of the man..if you hate any woman you’re hating yourself..judge not lest you be judged…please find the rest of your Bible.

          American Woman

          June 21, 2014 at 9:05 am

          • I’ll take that completely redundant and inane statement as a forfeiture of argument.
            Now seeing as you have placed yourself on a pedestal as a highly sought-after American Female, I’ll remind you of this:
            James 4:6
            But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

            Oh yea, by your own words you yourself are guilty:
            “hatred and belittlement of someone is a degree of killing someone.”

            (and your previous comment rescued from the female memory hole)
            “1) they are jealous of American women… 2) they cannot accept American women’s disinterest in them 3) Mommy issues 4) Psychosis. 5) Plain old prejudice”

            By making these claims without facts you are being malicious.

            Thanks for playing. :D

            Anonymous

            June 21, 2014 at 7:02 pm

          • Oh yea.
            I’ll make this short and sweet:

            American Christian woman sez: “.judge not lest you be judged…please find the rest of your Bible.”

            Right after American Christian woman sed this: “1) they are jealous of American women… 2) they cannot accept American women’s disinterest in them 3) Mommy issues 4) Psychosis. 5) Plain old prejudice”

            Aren’t those judgements?

            Anonymous

            June 21, 2014 at 7:22 pm

      • To anonymous … Seek and you shall find. If you desire to find reasons to hate American women you will find reasons to do so. I didn’t know my genitals have power as you say they do in your post. I think you are giving the power to women’s genitals if they influence or affect you in any manner. I don’t need statistics to back up the fact that I can see into another person’s heart. P.S. I am an American woman who has broken my ass for years keeping a roof over my own head and food on my table on my own thank you very much. It is a coincidence I came across this site but it sure has been an eye-opener. Will be sure to light a candle for you at church and will continue to pray for you my friend. God Bless You.

        American Woman

        June 21, 2014 at 8:51 am

        • To anonymous…there is reality and there are choices. Reality is this is America and American women live here. There is a choice…if you don’t like how America is socially structured and you hate American women there are other places you can live that might suit you better where they think of women as property and also that cut off and mutilate women’s genitals to take away their perceived puss* power to appease the men. I have friends willing to buy your plane ticket…

          American Woman

          June 21, 2014 at 9:14 am

          • Just because a woman enjoys doing things for men that you, the post-modern American female finds offensive does not make any man who desires such a woman a misogynist or an oppressor of women.
            And don’t worry, many many men are going after these fantastic foreign classic women who are closer to the example provided in Proverbs 31 than the average westernized female. Remember I said Westernized. And no matter how much shaming you and other women use, no matter how many assumption you throw out and false, baseless claims, it will not stop.

            Oh and by the way, your OWN bible says that the married woman BELONGS to her husband and vice-versa.

            As it is WRITTEN:
            1 Corinthians 7:4
            The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

            1 Corinthians 7:39
            The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

            Anonymous

            June 21, 2014 at 7:12 pm

        • Wow, you really do put yourself on a pedestal. I didn’t know American women were akin to God the Father himself: as it is written:

          Psalm 44:21
          Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

          Acts 15:8
          And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;

          Luke 16:15
          And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

          I may also point out that you have no pointed out where I have expressed hatred for the American female (distinct from other females by virtue of their land of birth) in my comments. So your claims that I “hate” the American female are added to the pile of your baseless claims used solely as shame tactics.

          I also noticed you complete lack of scriptural citation. All the scriptures I posted were quoted verbatim from the KJV.

          Have a great day! :D

          Anonymous

          June 21, 2014 at 7:07 pm

  17. Toronto feminism many sluts whores and cocksuckers who prefer the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in their poosy those fucking whores

    Male from Toronto

    June 22, 2014 at 10:35 am

  18. pay attention to facts, women split, initiate divorce, marriage is bad bad bad for the man. the law favors them. you might get lucky and snag a good woman, one from the days of long ago. but the risk is high you’ll fail. if she has a divorce under her belt and a kid or two, be assured you’d better have your brain in clear operation or be assured you’ll one day look back and wonder where your identity went. most commonly women will use you to get something, to meet their goals. if when a goal is reached you can no longer move them to the next level, guess what? women don’t want to agree to this stuff and maybe the ones that don’t are the good ones. but chances are they are protecting the truth in an effort to extend their lies.

    G. Snyder

    August 30, 2014 at 11:17 pm

  19. To answer why are American and Canadian women such shit is because many of them think they are the shit and expect white knight treatment for their behaviour and conduct.

    Tania Pontbriand was a 32-year-old gym teacher at Rosemere High School when she started a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student.

    The two-year relationship started in 2002, when Pontbriand was 32 and the male victim was 15. The victim went to police in 2007.Tania Pontbriand has been sentenced concurrently to 18 months in jail for two counts of sexually exploiting a minor, and 20 months in jail for sexual assault because the teachers unions and her oversized public sector pay allowed Tania Pontbriand to hire a feminist friendly attorney.

    Tania Pontbriand will be out of jail before March of 2016, and she will be lauded and applauded by the feminist movement for defying patriarchal oppression.

    Canada is one of the most FemiNazi states in the world, and if the Judge was not using his professional discretion, female predator teachers such as Tania Pontbriand would have been given the Mary Gowans acquittal.

    Bringing you the news about female predators

    August 31, 2014 at 9:32 am


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 175 other followers

%d bloggers like this: