Don’t Marry

Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

I don’t understand. Why do you hate American Women?

with 120 comments


I don’t understand?
Post by Makayla on Mar 5, 2006, 12:30am

Why do you hate American Women? I’ve never heard of American men hating American women. I don’t get it.

——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by a on Mar 5, 2006, 12:38am

Before asking a question like this why don’t YOU go back and READ the previous posts. If you still don’t understand why AW are so disliked then I doubt if anyone can help you.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by wayman on Mar 5, 2006, 12:46am

Mar 5, 2006, 12:30am, Makayla wrote:Why do you hate American Women? I’ve never heard of American men hating American women. I don’t get it.

Simple.
Because American women (in general) are:
1: spoiled rotten
2: ungrateful
3: Self proclaimed princesses
4: Want everything their way and give nothing in return.
5: Intolerant
6: Selfish (should be #1)
7: Bitchy about EVERYTHING.
8: Lazy
9: Irresponsible – It’s NEVER their Fault -
10: Hypocrites – Do as i say Dont do as i do – your money is Our money, My Money is MY Money -
11: Uncompromising
12: In Debt up to their Ears. ( More often than Not )
13: Bail on their Husband at the 1st sign of trouble
14: Whiny ….. Or does that go with bitchy??
15: Narrow Minded – They refuse to see the other side of the picture.
16: Have NO self esteem or Self respect.
17: Always butt into Mens Affairs (cant leave mens clubs as mens only clubs – Always wants to join)
18: Nothing is Ever Good enough for Ameriskanks.
19: Backstabbing
20: “Loose” attention Whores who will drop their panties for any one. (generally due to lack of self esteem or self respect)

– I cant think of any more at this time but I’m sure theres more –
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by niceguy78 on Mar 5, 2006, 4:48am

It is a new movement, and has only picked up steam in the last few years. Give it another 5 years, and this will be the common thought among men in the USA.

AW have written a check their asses cannot cash. They have virtually priced themselves out of the market. With the lack of motherly skills, the lack of feminine traits, the lack of domestic skills, the lack of financial skills, the credit card debt, the horrible attitudes, and their demands, they are doomed to be single.

AW are the most destructive group of people in the world. INCLUDING Al Qaeda. They will accomplish something the great British empire, a civil war, the communist power house nations, and middle east extremists could not do. They will bring down the USA (they are already well on their way).

——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by rule62 on Mar 5, 2006, 4:57am

Go to the Ukraine, talk to some women, and you will see why we want nothing to do with you.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by JimP on Mar 5, 2006, 8:40am

“I’ve never heard of American men hating American women.”

That’s simply false. It’s only the case for men that don’t know any better, that is, men that haven’t been with foreign women.

I know several American men that either dated/married foreign women, or lived abroad in Eastern Europe. Each and every single one of them, without exception, absolutely loathes american women.

The reason they all give? The vast majority of american women obnoxiously demand all the benefits, but are vehemently unwilling to accept any of the responsibilities of being a woman.

And please, spare us the bull-shit about how american women simply want equal rights. They SAY they want equal rights, but what they wind up DOING is enacting laws such as VAWA that treat men as second class citizens.

——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by mamonaku on Mar 5, 2006, 9:49am

Mar 5, 2006, 12:30am, Makayla wrote:Why do you hate American Women? I’ve never heard of American men hating American women. I don’t get it.

Welcome to the board. Hopefully you’ll read through some of the posts and learn something!

For the record, I don’t hate American women. I don’t have any love for them either. Especially when it comes to sensitive matters such as marriage and children.

A man’s gotta make sure that his seed is planted into fertile ground. And as far as I’m concerned, the North American continent is barren at best.

Again, enjoy your stay, and LEARN something.

Peace.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by truth on Mar 5, 2006, 10:38am

Mar 5, 2006, 12:46am, wayman wrote:
Simple.
Because American women (in general) are:
1: spoiled rotten
2: ungrateful
3: Self proclaimed princesses
4: Want everything their way and give nothing in return.
5: Intolerant
6: Selfish (should be #1)
7: Bitchy about EVERYTHING.
8: Lazy
9: Irresponsible – Its NEVER their Fault -
10: Hypocrites – Do as i say Dont do as i do – your money is Our money, My Money is MY Money -
11: Uncompromising
12: In Debt up to their Ears. ( More often than Not )
13: Bail on their Husband at the 1st sign of trouble
14: Whiny ….. Or does that go with bitchy??
15: Narrow Minded – They refuse to see the other side of the picture.
16: Have NO self esteem or Self respect.
17: Always buts into Mens Affairs (cant leave mens clubs as mens only clubs – Always wants to join)
18: Nothing is Ever Good enough for Ameriskanks.
19: Backstabbing
20: “Loose” attention Whores who will drop their panties for any one. (generally due to lack of self esteem or self respect)

Not a bad start. Sums up nicely why *I* hate American women at least.

“Why do you hate American women?” Because, quite simply, they are hateful. They inspire and arouse hatred by their actions and behavior.

And that’s why you American women are in big trouble in the coming years ahead.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by sirlancelot on Mar 5, 2006, 11:20am

It extends to most Western Women, not just American ones.

Women here in Britain are fucking awful too; selfish, narcissistic, greedy, arrogant and generally obnoxious. Total fucking skanks.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Fred on Mar 5, 2006, 11:22am

Mar 5, 2006, 8:40am, JimP wrote:
And please, spare us the bull-shit about how american women simply want equal rights. They SAY they want equal rights, but what they wind up DOING is enacting laws such as VAWA that treat men as second class citizens.

I say it’s BECAUSE American women demand equal rights that laws like VAWA are passed.

You can’t have “equality” between men & women when each have totally different perspectives and definitions of what “equality” is. Not only will you NEVER find common agreement that is satisfactory, but you will exacerbate and prolong the gender wars indefinitely.

And the inevitable result will and can only be massive destruction.

“Equal rights” between men & women is an impossibility – because it is a ZERO SUM GAME. There is NO such thing as “equal rights” UNLESS MEN NECESSARILY *LOSE*

And not only do women “win,” but THEY ALSO BECOME WORSE PEOPLE AS A RESULT.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by CP on Mar 5, 2006, 11:39am

Mar 5, 2006, 12:30am, Makayla wrote:Why do you hate American Women? I’ve never heard of American men hating American women. I don’t get it.

Speaking for myself, I don’t hate American/Western Women. I can’t waste my time hating anybody as I feel that hatred diminishes me. I am however, angry as hell at them and can readily see from first-hand experience the sense of entitlement and level of expectations that they have for American Men. And, when I say level of expectation, I do not mean that they set their standards too high for any of us to meet. I mean to say that the expectations are unreasonable and not humanly achievable. To my mind, they are not worthy of my love, devotion, or companionship.

Granted, there have been a few that have entranced me enough to discourse with them, and they have been engaging enough to keep my attention (Upkhld, Scholarlee…) but they are the exceptions to the standard rule.

As to American/Western Women not hating American/Western Men, I suggest you take a look at some of the troll posts that are here and see what they have had to say. Look also at heartlessbitches.com and manhaters.com, then surf on over to NOW.org and read their manifestos, articles, and political ideologies. Finally, take a look at how the laws in this land are structured, who they benefit the most, and who is expected to comply with and pay the costs for them.

——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by JimP on Mar 5, 2006, 12:04pm

Fred,

Actually, you can have equality between men and women, and by equality I mean equal treatment, in other words if A and B are getting divorced, the outcome for A will be the same regardless of whether A is a man or a woman.

They actually had something close to that in the old Soviet Union. And guess what? Women ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATED IT!!! That’s one of the main reasons why feminism never caught on there, because feminists say they want equality for women, and women from the old Soviet Block automatically say “No thank you, been there, done that, hated it!”

The point I’m trying to make is that western women SAY they want equality, but what they REALLY want and GET is preferential treatment.

——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Fred on Mar 5, 2006, 1:20pm

Mar 5, 2006, 12:04pm, JimP wrote:Fred,

Actually, you can have equality between men and women, and by equality I mean equal treatment, in other words if A and B are getting divorced, the outcome for A will be the same regardless of whether A is a man or a woman.

They actually had something close to that in the old Soviet Union. And guess what? Women ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATED IT!!! That’s one of the main reasons why feminism never caught on there, because feminists say they want equality for women, and women from the old Soviet Block automatically say “No thank you, been there, done that, hated it!”

The point I’m trying to make is that western women SAY they want equality, but what they REALLY want and GET is preferential treatment.

The only way I could see “equality” working like that is if:

1) ALL child support and alimony were no longer law.

2) The courts have no say in where the kids go.

That is how the outcome for A could be the same for B in a divorce settlement. Because then neither party (A or B) wins nor loses monetarily – IOW, equality of outcome.

(This is assuming A could be either man or woman, that A is the breadwinner of the family that includes, say, 2 kids, AND that B stays at home and earns no income. If both parents earn income, the scenario below wouldn’t apply.)

As for the kids, most likely B would voluntarily hand them over to A, since A has the financial means to provide for them. Unless, of course, A, out of generosity or convenience, decides to hand them over to B, or works out some other type of arrangement.

So any financial support (alimony, CS) would be disbursed at the pleasure and mercy of A – who, under equality, would be under no legal obligation to do so. The real world outcome of equality, of course, would be for B to look for a job and accept that his/her living standard will be considerably lower than before. A, in the meantime, would be living comfortably somewhere.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by itsdan on Mar 5, 2006, 2:18pm

The problem is that the breadwinner usually doesn’t have the time to care for the children and the homemaker doesnt have the financial means to care for them. This is the problem marriage was meant to overcome.

In divorce, both parents should be expected to both contribute financially and make time for the children.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Fred on Mar 5, 2006, 2:31pm

Mar 5, 2006, 2:18pm, itsdan wrote:The problem is that the breadwinner usually doesn’t have the time to care for the children and the homemaker doesnt have the financial means to care for them. This is the problem marriage was meant to overcome.

In divorce, both parents should be expected to both contribute financially and make time for the children.

Sure. No argument there.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by JimP on Mar 5, 2006, 2:47pm

Mar 5, 2006, 2:18pm, itsdan wrote:The problem is that the breadwinner usually doesn’t have the time to care for the children and the homemaker doesnt have the financial means to care for them. This is the problem marriage was meant to overcome.

In divorce, both parents should be expected to both contribute financially and make time for the children.

This is exactly the WRONG premise that the feminist bitches used to enact existing divorce laws.

There’s no such thing as a “homemaker” or a “breadwinner”, if a woman DECIDES not to work, and stay home and actually take care of the house and the kids, IT IS HER DECISION, THAT SHE MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF. If she doesn’t want to be left poor and destitute in case her husband decides to divorce her, then she should get him to sign a prenup that specifies child support / alimony in case HE files for divorce.

IT IS NONE OF THE GOVERNMENT’S FUCKING BUSINESS!!!

——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by 1ofstrength on Mar 5, 2006, 4:23pm

Mar 5, 2006, 12:46am, wayman wrote:
Mar 5, 2006, 12:30am, Makayla wrote:Why do you hate American Women? I’ve never heard of American men hating American women. I don’t get it.

Simple.
Because American women (in general) are:
1: spoiled rotten
2: ungrateful
3: Self proclaimed princesses
4: Want everything their way and give nothing in return.
5: Intolerant
6: Selfish (should be #1)
7: Bitchy about EVERYTHING.
8: Lazy
9: Irresponsible – Its NEVER their Fault -
10: Hypocrites – Do as i say Dont do as i do – your money is Our money, My Money is MY Money -
11: Uncompromising
12: In Debt up to their Ears. ( More often than Not )
13: Bail on their Husband at the 1st sign of trouble
14: Whiny ….. Or does that go with bitchy??
15: Narrow Minded – They refuse to see the other side of the picture.
16: Have NO self esteem or Self respect.
17: Always buts into Mens Affairs (cant leave mens clubs as mens only clubs – Always wants to join)
18: Nothing is Ever Good enough for Ameriskanks.
19: Backstabbing
20: “Loose” attention Whores who will drop their panties for any one. (generally due to lack of self esteem or self respect)

– I cant think of any more at this time but I’m sure theres more –

You forgot, what is for me, the number one reason to avoid western women.

#1. Western women have zero respect for men.

Western women have been taught to believe that treating a man with dignity and respect will only stroke his ego, thereby perpetuating the “patriarchy”. Funny thing is: western women demand that men stroke their egos. When we refuse to stroke womens’ egos, they accuse us of being gay, or misogynists.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by TyHigs on Mar 5, 2006, 5:08pm

I am a misogynist. No apologies. But I give every woman an equal opportunity to disprove the typical American profile. I am always disappointed. This just reinforces my hatred for American women. I have found no exceptions.

I dont prejudge women (unless they are obvious wackos). But the true red, white and blue American colors ALWAYS shine through.

I think people should stop responding to “itsdan.” There is something really off about this person.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by niceguy78 on Mar 5, 2006, 5:32pm

Mar 5, 2006, 5:08pm, TyHigs wrote:I am a misogynist. No apologies. But I give every woman an equal opportunity to disprove the typical American profile. I am always disappointed. This just reinforces my hatred for American women. I have found no exceptions.

I dont prejudge women (unless they are obvious wackos). But the true red, white and blue American colors ALWAYS shine through.

I think people should stop responding to “itsdan.” There is something really off about this person.

That is why I have moved into the Antiriad’s thought of women need to lose their right to vote to save the USA.

Two choices…

1) The USA collapses.
2) Women lose their right to vote and the USA is saved.

There is not 3rd option, sorry.

I am nearly 28, and I myself have not found an Ameriskank who truely disproves the “typical Ameriskank” attitude on life. Pieces of shit.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Kim Cole on Mar 5, 2006, 6:15pm

Mar 5, 2006, 4:48am, niceguy78 wrote:It is a new movement, and has only picked up steam in the last few years. Give it another 5 years, and this will be the common thought among men in the USA.

It’s an old movement, it only picked up steam when these shut in rejects can reach one another over the internet.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Kim Cole on Mar 5, 2006, 6:17pm

Mar 5, 2006, 4:57am, rule62 wrote:Go to the Ukraine, talk to some women, and you will see why we want nothing to do with you.

sir green card free american college education sir i will marry you i am bery interesting sir i will marry reject virgin to get green card sir
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by King Karan on Mar 5, 2006, 6:26pm

You wish Kim! I have been to Ukraine and have spent considerable time with women there (and in Russia). The women there are ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE above and beyond anything you can offer.

Sorry, the cream rises to the top and you ain’t the cream.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by niceguy78 on Mar 5, 2006, 6:48pm

Actually Kim, what can you offer?

Are you wealthy? Can you cook? Are you neat and clean? Can you hold intelligent conversations? Can you even pull your own weight?

I highly doubt it to all of these questions, but it is worth asking.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Kim Cole on Mar 5, 2006, 7:00pm

Actually Kim, what can you offer?

More than you reject, i have no trouble finding a man

Are you wealthy?

You’re not.

Can you cook?

You can’t

Are you neat and clean?

i shower daily, unlike you that doesn’t bathe.

Can you hold intelligent conversations?

I’m sure your conversations about green card Galina real intelligent

Can you even pull your own weight?

What a question coming from a motherfucker who still lives with his mother.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Kim Cole on Mar 5, 2006, 7:02pm

Mar 5, 2006, 6:26pm, King Karan wrote:You wish Kim! I have been to Ukraine and have spent considerable time with women there (and in Russia). The women there are ORDERS OF MAGFNITUDE above and beyond anything you can offer.

Sorry, the cream rises to the top and you ain’t the cream.

even I, Mrs Kimberly Cole, would be submissive to a reject like you to get a green card out of my poor as shit third world undeveloped country.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by nobodyspecial on Mar 5, 2006, 7:11pm

Mar 5, 2006, 6:15pm, Kim Cole wrote:
It’s an old movement, it only picked up steam when these shut in rejects can reach one another over the internet.

I’m sure that the next move the feminist lobby will try to do – is to put restrictions on the freedom of communications in the Internet.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Kim Cole on Mar 5, 2006, 7:17pm

Mar 5, 2006, 7:11pm, nobodyspecial wrote:
Mar 5, 2006, 6:15pm, Kim Cole wrote:
It’s an old movement, it only picked up steam when these shut in rejects can reach one another over the internet.

I’m sure that the next move the feminist lobby will try to do – is to put restrictions on the freedom of communications in the Internet.

since there’s no such thing you are free to be as looney as your heart desires punk
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Kim Cole on Mar 5, 2006, 7:20pm

Mar 5, 2006, 12:30am, Makayla wrote:Why do you hate American Women? I’ve never heard of American men hating American women. I don’t get it.

These aren’t men these are overgrown little boys who have their index fingers stuck up their butts.

I get it after reading some of their dreck. They want some foreign bimbo hoping for submission. It ain’t going to happen they only want the benefits of being an american citizen not their sorry asses.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Mikhail on Mar 5, 2006, 8:59pm

Sigh.

Kim,

You do realize that, when you go off like this without actually checking the facts, it rather makes you lose any real credibility, right?

According to the INS:

*The majority of men that seek overseas wives are both more educated and financially successful than the average man in the US.

Those men that have more to lose in a divorce are, predictably, more concerned about getting wrung through the wringer in the courts — so, these men seek wives less likely to divorce them. Pretty simple, really.

*Overseas wives remain less likely to initiate a divorce even AFTER they have acquired full and irrevocable citizenship; as in, they could take the money and kids and run, but they choose not to out of a sense of the marital commitment they have made, and the family they hope to raise WITH their husbands.

From what I understand, it’s a nice thing not to lose your children. Apparently, a lot of men feel this way, so they seek foreign brides.

*Foreign women are NOT by any means all submissive; anyone that says so has obviously never spent any significant time with a Latina (if anything, women from Hispanic cultures are even more outspoken than their US sisters).

All of these facts are very well known on sites like this one; hence, every time you babble on about green cards and basements, you really make yourself look rather silly.

Seriously, I’m not saying this to be harsh — generally speaking, I try and remain as polite as possible in my Internet postings.

But you are speaking to a crowd that knows the actual facts of the matter, so when you go off on some delusional tangent in an attempt to insult the site members, well, it doesn’t really do much more than make you look like a congenital idiot.

You do realize this, right?

——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Nicole on Mar 5, 2006, 9:15pm

Mar 5, 2006, 6:48pm, niceguy78 wrote:Actually Kim, what can you offer?

Are you wealthy? Can you cook? Are you neat and clean? Can you hold intelligent conversations? Can you even pull your own weight?

I highly doubt it to all of these questions, but it is worth asking.

You’re giving Kim Cole the retard way too much credit. It took Kim Cole three fucking weeks to figure out how to turns CAPS off!
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Slacker on Mar 5, 2006, 9:29pm

Is “Kim Cole” a real person? Is everybody sure it’s not just a PHP script that posts responses based on key words?
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Nicole on Mar 5, 2006, 9:31pm

Mar 5, 2006, 9:29pm, Slacker wrote:Is “Kim Cole” a real person? Is everybody sure it’s not just a PHP script that posts responses based on key words?

IMO, her mental processes (or lack thereof) parallel AW accurately.
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by skeptos on Mar 6, 2006, 10:33am

Mar 5, 2006, 12:30am, Makayla wrote:Why do you hate American Women? I’ve never heard of American men hating American women. I don’t get it.

I don’t hate American women any more than I “hate” cheap wine.

But if I had a choice between a 1993 Chateau Latour Pauillac and a $6 bottle of Thunderbird, you can guess which I’d pick.

It’s the same principle with women.

Skeptos
——————————————————————————–
Re: I don’t understand?
Post by Wayman cant login atm on Mar 6, 2006, 9:18pm

Mar 5, 2006, 9:31pm, Nicole wrote:IMO, her mental processes (or lack thereof) parallel AW accurately.

They do in fact parallel AW very accurately also, if you go back and actually read her/its responses they are that of a 12 year old. Very Superficial, ment to insult, Rhetorical, and shaming. All the while makeing herself look like a Fool.

——————————————————————————–

Written by dontmarry

May 23, 2007 at 3:43 pm

120 Responses

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. They think that they’re going to bully white women into liking us and doing what we want, I should have said.

    Jeff The Brave White American

    May 27, 2012 at 1:44 pm

  2. @Tom: You seem alright. Maybe you’ll tell your MRA friends some of the things I’ve said here.

    Jeff The Brave White American

    May 27, 2012 at 1:46 pm

  3. The majority of American WOMEN cant not stand raising our husbands or boyfriends to be a real man so they seek the meek to feel like a manly man. American men you are talking about your mother and the way you were raised, Cant blame the orchard for the bad apple your bitterness has become to make you you.

    Geena

    July 19, 2012 at 5:26 pm

    • Go on to those site where your little brain can take arguments, because facts and truth are too much for a feeble female brain and no we dont want you to raise us as “real man” we just dont want any relationship with your kind, IF THATS HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR YOUR BRAIN, then go back and learn some more shaming language, perhaps then you can do better in your attack on MANHOOD and MEN. Your the bad apple here and we are just throwing you out of the crate. :D happy surfing.

      Gamerp4

      July 20, 2012 at 9:37 am

      • Geena, I’m telling you, American feminism is fighting to emasculate men, in public education, in political correctness and I’m sick of it. Even our military is being mentally emasculated by political correctness and other “sensitivity” BS. I know for a fact that feminism is a sham when it comes to “equality,” and its real purpose is to destroy American society.

        Trainwreck404

        July 20, 2012 at 10:18 am

  4. I am a women form one of the Eastern European countries and I am married to an American that I met in the US. I have lived in the US for almost 30 years, and I have never been able to befriend an American woman. I have tons of ethnic friends, but not one american friend. All of my ethnic friends are family oriented, respectful, kind and generous. They take pride in taking care of their homes, husband and kids. They are sensible with money, are hardworkers and have the time to entertain regularly. There’s no intimidation or competition among the women, no backstabbing, no envy. In my large circle of friends I am yet to come accross a couple where the wife is submissive or unapreciated by her husband.
    Why are American women so emotionally messed up? When things don’t go their way they loose their minds and turn into maniacs when furious. I’ve had the chance to witness that a few times. They inspire and arouse hatred by their actions and behaviors. Why are they always quick to call others “weirdos”and “strange”? Why do they have that cold, bitchy, superficial, stuck up attitude?

    Anonymous

    November 10, 2012 at 2:09 pm

    • I’ll tell you why: American Feminism has taught women to be selfish and demanding. It’s also a flaw in the American family life. Boys have to earn things and girls just demand and get what they want. I DO NOT want to marry such a self-centered woman.

      Trainwreck 404

      November 10, 2012 at 2:31 pm

  5. My background is Eastern European and I’ve been living in the US for the past 16 years. I don’t really agree with the men on this site, but I have noticed this hatred of American white women.by American white men. Not all the men of course but I’ve noticed it in their behavior and the way they ignore white women and don’t even bother looking at them. At first, I thought it was not normal to completely ignore women that way. I then understood what has been going on, and it’s sad.

    The white population in the US and North America in general is sinking. On the other hand, white women with mixed kids are increasing in number, which is a shame since those women should be producing white kids.Why is this happening. I asked one woman, who was quite attractive and what she said shocked me;. she said white men didn’t even bother looking at her and she desperately ended up with a nigger who got her pregnant and left. And while crying she explained to me how she has not been approached by white men because of her mixed kid too. And of course I have no sympathy for her, but for those spineless american men to act like morons is quite frustrating. Are all women the same? All women are not Olivia in Popeyes the sailor man or the other selfish, self-centered women in the cartoons and comics and movies you grew up watching.

    The other thing that those spineless American men don’t understand is that radical Feminism is not white women’s movement, it’s another form of Jewish propaganda. This ethnic minority of Northern Middle Eastern and Azar origin that has a massive power and influence on the US, and many other Western countries,

    Why are most feminist leaders Jewish?
    Andrea Dworkin, Gloria Steinem, Betty Friedan, Eve Ensler ,Rosa Luxemburg, Bella Abzug, Blu Greenberg, Brenda Howard, Germaine Greer, etc. are Jewish. Why are there so many Jewish women involved in the Western feminist movement? Those Jews who never consider themselves part of us or any other society they inhabit among.

    I’m sure there are a few gentile women who are feminists but it doesn’t change the fact that the vast majority of feminist leader and “thinkers” are Jewish and that feminism is a Jewish creation.

    Instead of targeting your anger at your women, why not to face the real enemy. The ethnic minority that run your country?

    Anyhow, As a white man of non-American background, married to an American white woman, and a father of 4 kids, I have this much to say to those American white men: American white women are full of love and sweetness. I have not met yet a single woman in this country who is the way you describe. You’re just frustrated because you feel powerless against a system designed to destroy the white family..

    garrett4win

    November 22, 2012 at 8:22 pm

    • Hopefully she kills the child and herself. what a failure of a woman. I encourage all white anglo men to voluntarily stop looking, talking, and dating anglo white women so they are fucking extinct. Move to Europe and marry a European woman, or import a black/Asian woman and make sure EVERY Anglo white woman sees your mixed children.

      Let them die off, all of them. the future is the Asiatic peoples of white fathers and Asian women, standing in unity alongside the European peoples against the brown horde of low-iq mixed race children of anglo women and their baby daddies whose name they don’t even know!

      ahahahaha!

      doom@yahoo.ca

      January 16, 2013 at 12:09 pm

      • I am a female of European parents, living in the USA. Men like you don’t attract high class women. You’re crude, you have no manners, no elegance, and that’s why you will only get women from low class families or Asian imports, who are only looking for any money you may or may not have.

        By the way, not all white women are “anglo,” as you like to say. I’m sure an Italian-American or Greek-American woman doesn’t consider herself anglo, as anglo refers to white peoples of British/English descent.

        Anonymous

        January 16, 2013 at 1:31 pm

        • Thanks for the dumb info dumbass, anglo is a cultural criteria, of which you are an anglo woman, I can tell from your entitlement attitude. I am not an anglo, either culturally or racially. I am however “White” and this was why i was careful to identify that Europeans and anglos, despite being “white” are as culturally far apart as Pakistanis and Indians. Clearly, as an American whose parents failed to impart any of their European sensibilities into you, you are ignorant of this.

          Do not pretend to be anything more than another Anglo-American princess, despite what your parents may have once called home. You are as European as a Martian is, and you and your disgusting culture are dying as your men embrace the traiditional values of the continent, Latin America, East and South Asia, and increasingly, Africa.

          Anglo men and non-anglo women is the only group of people with increasing marriage rates. Though this site does not believe in marriage under any circumstances, the majority of anglo males still want some degree of lifelong commitment despite the dangers. Their hedging strategy is to forego princesses like yourselves, for women of a traditional mindset.

          Curious that those marriages have a divorce rate less than 1/4 of the anglo-anglo rate.

          Just another nail in your cultural coffin princess. Kill Yourself.

          Doomfinger

          January 16, 2013 at 4:03 pm

          • You made yourself irrelevent when you immediately started calling me names.

            You’ve just proved what I pointed out when I said that the previous poster was crude, had no manners, had no elegance. Apparently, you don’t either. I’m not anglo, despite speaking English. I never said English was my first language. You assume this.

            If you think you can go to Europe and get a woman with this attitude, you are wrong. European women want a man who is cultured, educated, loving, kind. They want the whole man. Do you think you could go to Budapest and try to attract a woman being the tough American style for a long term commitment? I think not.

            It’s not about “tradition.” It’s about how you treat a woman. European women have choices today, especially Europeans living in the USA. American men like them, but well….

            My man is European, and we’ve been together for many, many years. I cook his favorite meals, wear dresses and high heels for him, use makeup and perfume, and wear the jewelry he got for me. I also have a full time job and earn a very good salary. Do you know why marriages from my family’s country have a low divorce rate? Because we are slow to commit, but when we do, we commit for life. We also have high standards, and won’t choose just any guy.

            Something to think about…

            Anonymous

            January 16, 2013 at 4:48 pm

            • Ha. So you are simply a troll here to say whatever comes across your mind. Youve gone from being an Anglo with European parents to a European married to a European. Lying on the Internet doesn’t convince anyone of anything dear. I date women here, where I live, not disgusting Anglo harlots like you, who lie on the Internet.

              Thank you for proving my point, Anglo women will say or do anything to trash there men including creating a fake European persona.

              Thank god the Anglo birthrate is so low. You and your kind are soon to be extinct.

              Doomfinger

              January 16, 2013 at 5:15 pm

              • You are the one who thinks I’m an anglo. I never said I was. I also never said where my family is from. But you are free to assume what you want. I said I am a female of European parents, living in the USA. I am not anglo, because I’m not of British/English descent. Speaking English doesn’t make a person anglo. However that is what Canadians think. Your email was .ca wasn’t it? :)

                Anonymous

                January 16, 2013 at 5:35 pm

                • More lies.

                  I really would love it if you would put your husband in here to comment so we can ask him some questions. Although I’m sure he would love to answer them, I suspect his paws make it difficult to type, and he’d rather spend his time cleaning himself instead.

                  Doomfinger

                  January 16, 2013 at 7:04 pm

  6. I am from America and I agree. American ladies are naturally demanding, self centered, lazy, unable to speak plainly, and usually harlots that will have sex with men out of wed-lock. I have dated plenty to know they are 90% bad, I prefer foreign ladies which they have seemed to be taught well and put american ladies to shame. Most American ladies fail to realize the truth: This is a man’s world, men made all ‘meaningful” inventions whether in war or technology, we have built every wonder of the world, split the first atom, achieved super-sonic flight, harnessed the power of light in fiber optics. None of this would be possible without the woman’s help (giving birth and support of her man). None of this give’s a man the right to abuse his lady, or abuse the power we have over them. So I show respect to the female that helps make a man a man and raises her daughter not to be spoiled. In the end, only a man can raise a child to be a man.

    Nathan

    January 13, 2013 at 1:42 pm

    • Amen, brother! American women are, for the near total majority a bunch of spoiled c|_|nts. I spent 3 years in Europe in the military and found the women to be so much more sophisticated, intelligent and ladylike than their American counterparts. I, for one, will never marry an American woman.

      Trainwreck 404

      February 5, 2013 at 9:11 am

  7. Wow, you people need some help.

    As a white anglo woman who makes money, I must say that I will not date an American man, especially a Modern Average American Male (or the Ma’am, as I call them). American men are the most entitled, enabled pusilanimous wussies who blame women for all their problems. Which isn’t half wrong, because from what I’m seeing, their fathers weren’t around so they were raised by their mothers. Moms can’t turn boys into men. Only a man can do that.

    Anonymous

    January 16, 2013 at 2:41 pm

    • So why are you here? Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself of why you are posting as a female on a don’t marry blog than convince any of us. tell me, if a man who was considering abandoning any desire to get married were to happen upon your comment, do you think this would convince him to keep trying for marriage?

      Not likely. More likely, he will think “stupid bitch, fuck women” and become even more belligerent than he would have been otherwise.

      Does this please you? Does this make you happy? To help us in our goal to push marriage off the table permanently? Because with each snarky comment, each pithy dismissal, you help us in our goal.

      By all means continue commenting, nothing will help us convince anglo men that there women hate and despise them more than hearing them say it themselves. No conspiracy theorist who tries to blame jews, the media, barack obama etc. can argue when it is the very women themselves (like you) saying how much they hate their own men.

      In the meantime, women of every shade and colour (including blonde and blue-eyed) are knifing you in the back and stealing your “loser ma’ams” away from you. And demographics is destiny, the marriage and birthrates don’t lie.

      It seems as though the anglo female is not part of that destiny, and you girls wouldn’t have it any other way.

      You’ve come a long way baby :)

      Doomfinger

      January 16, 2013 at 4:13 pm

    • Here’s an interesting statistic: 85% of male prisoners in the USA came from ABSENT FATHER homes. Mothers cannot make boys into men, only men can do it. As for men being weak, we were taught to be gentlemen and women should have been taught to appreciate it. Today, American women only expect men to be gentlemen. I would like to take you and 99% of other American women and throw you into MUSLIM countries to show you how badly you could be treated. Maybe next time you might appreciate a gentleman being a gentlemen.

      Trainwreck 404

      February 5, 2013 at 9:14 am

  8. Amazing! We must get all the “good” ones.

    No woman here has ever admitted to false DV charges to gain leverage, no woman here has admitted keeping father and child apart or anything. No woman has admitted not consulting a husband for a mutual decision before going off birth control (90% of American babies are “guess what?” babies. No woman here has admitted to making other false claims that their shyster lawyer would further advance your case.

    It’s amazing. They are all saints.

    ron murray

    January 18, 2013 at 4:04 pm

    • Some women or couples are child free. They opt out of having kids. Having kids increases marital stress and problems. Studies show that marriages without kids are happier then childed marriages. Marrying later in life, when you’re both financially secure also makes for more secure, happier marriages. Finally, a long courtship before marriage is best because you can take years to get to know your partner before marrying them.

      ?

      January 18, 2013 at 7:24 pm

      • Wow do you have a clue of female reproductivity? when the clock cycle ends, when manopause start, and what about the majority of men who want families? Oh fuck it, it is about female needs we are talking about.

        Gamerp4

        February 10, 2013 at 3:49 am

        • Not all people want children. The reason the USA has a stable population is because of immigration. Native born Americans haven’t been reproducing the requisite 2.1 children to increase the population rate. Educated couples tend to have the fewest children, if they have children at all.

          Not all men want children. I have found that many men can go either way when it comes to kids, either for or against.

          Not all people want to reproduce. Their decisions don’t hurt you or your life.

          ?

          February 10, 2013 at 11:46 am

          • >Not all people want children.

            How sure you are of that statement? Have any clue to back it up?

            >The reason the USA has a stable population is because of immigration. Native born Americans haven’t been reproducing the requisite 2.1 children to increase the population rate.

            I don’t know about you but i see more single mom families than immigrated families, Native born Americans are few and there reproduction is not widely calculated differently than any other American, although Black Society is having a decline in reproduction (Seen it myself and know most about Black society as i belong to it).

            >Educated couples tend to have the fewest children, if they have children at all.

            It’s mostly the WIFE in the situation who doesn’t want more children because they get in the way of her career and ambitions, latest news is this that now even the demograph of educated couple is falling behind, as more and more women are getting degrees, over 63% graduates are now women so is the rate of marriage in educated society is going down the waterfall, it is like nature is playing it’s deck cards to win the deal.

            >Not all men want children. I have found that many men can go either way when it comes to kids, either for or against.

            Care to cite any source for that or you’re driving that out of thin air and trying to paint yourself as a smartass. I don’t know from where you got your social and historical and biological education but it sure isn’t from where i have came from, ARE YOU A WOMEN STUDY MAJOR?, forget it, it is fruitless to even tell you that the line of fathers fighting for fair share in children custody is in thousands “But who cares, women knows what men “want”, like you just said Not All Men Want Children, But to tell you the truth i haven’t seen a men who has shunned his children just to have a night out in a rock concert (It is usually the socalled mothers of today that ditch their unborn in a garbage can or give them drugs so they can have party with friends, like Casey anthony and many others have done), As i said bring me some evidence that 50% of men don’t want kids, 50% is because as you said

            >Not all people want to reproduce. Their decisions don’t hurt you or your life.

            That is correct but so is the the decisions that you are trying to throw over here that not All Men want children, indeed some don’t but many love to care for a junior steve, jack or jill, but it seems you don’t understand that because you’re the type that tries to force her/his opinions on others, if you don’t want to reproduce, we are glad that one stupid is out of the breeding market, but don’t use bogus studies :D funny you didn’t stated any study for a childless happy married life :p. well i am off to work now.

            Gamerp4

            February 10, 2013 at 12:06 pm

  9. many women today must be gay since they are very nasty to us good straight guys now, and i do not know why.

    SeriousSays

    February 5, 2013 at 8:21 am

    • It’s not about being gay, it’s about being dominant. I’ve read hard core American feminist literature at a major university, and it’s NOT about equality. Equality is just a smokescreen. American Feminism is about domination of men and destruction of the traditional family structure. Remember a popular term in the 1980s called “testosterone poisoning”? It was a way of putting down men being men. As we all know, testosterone is a hormone essential to reproduction. But feminists use the term as a way of mentally neutering men. Read Ronald Radosh’s book, “Commies.” His first wife became a feminist and turned his life upside down. It provides an essential look into American feminism and it destructive effects.

      Trainwreck 404

      February 5, 2013 at 9:09 am

    • Being straight doesn’t automatically entitle you to a woman. If that’s that’s your attitude, no wonder you are having trouble meeting nice women.

      .

      February 5, 2013 at 2:39 pm

      • The problem is that American women are b|tchy to the max. If you’re a woman, go move to a Muslim country to see how poorly you could be treated.

        Trainwreck 404

        February 5, 2013 at 3:37 pm

        • And that suddenly makes you better, because you’re not in a Muslim country? Being a straight male and living in the USA doesn’t automatically entitle you to a woman. And ya know what? As long as you have that attitude, you’re going to find a lot of “bitchy” women telling you what they think of you, because of this entitlement minded attitude that says you DESERVE a woman simply because you exist,as a straight male.

          .

          February 6, 2013 at 2:10 pm

          • Here’s the problem, bimbo. If a man is a gentleman, the American woman merely expects it. I’ve lived outside the USA for a number of years and found that when American men are the gentlemen they usually are, those women appreciate. It’s also why the divorce rate is much lower among American men who marry Europeans. Duh. If you would take your beyotchy attitude, send me your address so I can send you batteries for your vibrator!!!!

            Trainwreck 404

            February 6, 2013 at 2:46 pm

            • I’ve also lived in Europe for a LONG time, and I’ve found European men to be much more gentlemanly than American men, so I married a European (man) :) However, if you give this attitude to American women, then it’s no wonder they will bitch back to you. It’s not about being a gentleman, I certainly appreciate and THANK ANY MAN who is a gentleman to me, because I know that they don’t have to act that way. It’s about your attitude that because you have a penis, and because you’re straight, then simply because of that, you should have a woman with no problems. THAT is what will cause troubles for you, whether here or in Europe.

              .

              February 6, 2013 at 3:57 pm

              • I can tell your “husband” is thoroughly pu$$y whipped and won’t stand up to you. I rest my case because you have proven how b|tchy American women are.

                Trainwreck 404

                February 6, 2013 at 5:50 pm

                • And you have proved why my point as to why I chose a European man over an American man.

                  .

                  February 7, 2013 at 5:32 pm

                  • Good Luck with your future endeavors because you don’t make a point, you bitch to assholes SO WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL, i feel for you Bitch woman but it seems that many men (Almost all even those pussy whipped European ones) don’t like Bitch woman, show some decency or live like a man.

                    Gamerp4

                    February 10, 2013 at 3:45 am

                    • Gamerp4, I’m willing to bet money that “_” is NOT married and her idea of a man is a p|_|$$y. European men, for the most part, discard b|tchy women faster than poop through a goose. She’s just a troll.

                      Trainwreck 404

                      February 11, 2013 at 8:43 am

  10. For all you “so-called’ men here:

    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/07/its-really-time-for-the-harassment-to-end/

    creepy, creepy dudes!

    hmmm

    February 13, 2013 at 4:40 pm

    • in response to the above link which headlines:

      “Often men’s impulses to coerce and degrade women seem to express not a confident assumption of dominance but a desire to retaliate for feelings of rejection, humiliation, and impotence: as many men see it, they need women sexually more than women need them, an intolerable balance of power.”

      Quiet frankly I don’t think there is a single word in that statement that isn’t total and utter garbage. “Mens impulses to coerce and degrade women…” Firstly I was raised in a good, moral and responsible home and like most men was taught from birth to respect and uplift women – never have I felt an “impulse” to degrade one in point of fact I have, like the majority of men been taught that when the woman isn’t happy it was my fault, not hers and to that end I have never physically hurt nor raised my voice or hands to a woman. The idea that you think, via your link that men somehow have an impulse to do this speaks volumes about the kind of men you find attractive. Secondly

      “…A desire to retaliate for feelings of rejection, humiliation and impotence….as many men see it, they need women sexually more than women need them, an intolerable balance of power.”

      This simply proves the point that you consider sex as power, which it is not. Sex is in fact a means of procreating and furthering the species. Briffault’s Law(link below) does show that in fact women hold the keys to procreation and therefore consider only themselves and their children in that dynamic – to the exclusion of the men. HOWEVER sex no longer equates to procreation or parental responsibility. In a society which has for all intents and purposes mastered contraception and preventative birth control it is not sex which men feel deprived of, it is procreation. While sex is an intimate act for both sexes and particularly for men, children – the biological conclusion of sex are no longer a man’s primary concern. The legal system, feminism and public opinion have made it impossible for a man to consider fatherhood as part of his male identity. So in essence when women withhold sex in a relationship men withhold fatherhood(and all that entails) and particularly so as men attribute fatherhood to their own personal identity where women no longer consider motherhood such. In point of fact many women now consider motherhood detrimental to their personal identity, leaving their offspring undervalued and emotionally scarred. To put it bluntly you want it all and don’t want to take responsibility for it

      The intolerable balance of power that you seem to think exists only holds true in a feminist idealogical sense because you fail to realise that men are bred to handle rejection and to risk emotional hurt from women which leads to necessary objectification to protect said emotion. It is through sex, intimate relationships and equal sacrifice that men and women develop both a biological and cultural shared responsibility for the raising of children, it is not a power play in which one side wins and both sides loose, but it has become so thanks to your kind of attitude. Furthermore, in a society where sex is so freely available and divorce rates so high, for you to consider that “men not getting any” is the reason for such unhappiness is utterly ridiculous. If women were behaving like nuns all over the world then you might have a point, but they pointedly aren’t and so logically it cannot said that sex that is the cause – to skip over this blindingly obvious fact is staggering. In point of fact it is women’s failure to accept motherhood as a valuable and fulfilling role and their legal ostracising of men in familial relationships that destroys families. For you to think sex is something you sell is no more grotesque than assuming I would want to pay for it. Sex is an act that brings Intimacy, it does not entitle you to a feminist ideal of “commitment” where I pay for it with my life savings, my job, my future and my happiness. Frankly If you can’t handle the dichotomy of enjoying sex while simultaneously building trust and financial security in a relationship then you shouldn’t have children because they deserve better and most men know it…. its time for the harassment to end….

      John D

      February 4, 2014 at 11:44 am

    • hmmmm: this article (read: bu||sh|t propaganda) was written by an unhappy, unfulfilled, ba||-crushing feminist who must be ugly as sin and needs a good shagging. That is all.

      Trainwreck 404

      February 4, 2014 at 1:41 pm

  11. guys guys guys! why don’t we grow up and admit that marriage is not helping anyone!?

    Shelley greenaway

    June 3, 2013 at 1:05 pm

    • Exactly not men ofcourse but women YOU BETCHA! they are taking husbands to cleaner and taking more money than their vagina’s worth. Fucking American Laws, Between i say lets abolish marriage laws altogether no alimony, no child support, equal child custody and lets all be equal rather than one gender getting an advantage because of an hole between its legs.

      Chauvinistic King

      June 3, 2013 at 5:41 pm

      • Chauvinistic King, divorce laws in 3/4 of the states enable a woman to clean out a man’s wealth EVEN IF she’s fooling around! When the Equal Rights Amendment was being debated in the 1970s, one group and one group only fought against it: women’s groups, especially NOW. Why? Because the divorce laws in 39 state invariably favored the woman. If you get married today, get a bulletproof pre-nup. Now, I don’t have a problem with marriage, I have a problem marrying AN AMERICAN WOMAN. Feminism has taught them to be so self centered that they cannot fathom any sort of giving in a relationship.

        Trainwreck 404

        June 4, 2013 at 7:18 am

    • “guys guys guys! why don’t we grow up and admit that marriage is not helping anyone!?”

      Current divorce rate – ~50%.

      Initiates divorce 70% of the time – women.

      Recipient of 94% of alimony to the tune of $9,400,000,000 a year in the US – women.

      Receives child custody 85% of the time – women.

      Say it again.

      Leo

      June 7, 2013 at 3:21 pm

      • Plus divorce laws in 30 states invariably favor the woman. This reason alone is why womens’ groups actually fought the ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment in the 1970s. If ratified, divorce laws all over the nation would have become unconstitutional.

        Trainwreck 404

        August 20, 2013 at 11:18 am

    • Shelley, I know who you are. You have worked at beauty salons in WV and VA. You have teased more men and done stupid things… but your best asset is the ability to find a good lawyer to clean out your numerous ex-husbands.

      Trainwreck 404

      August 20, 2013 at 11:20 am

  12. You went to a witch doctor?

    HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!

    .

    August 17, 2013 at 11:52 am

  13. Please no one will put up with your type of American man. Dream on, you get what you ask for. I can stand on my soap box because my hubby and I have been married for almost 20 years now. He is not a basket case nor a child molester and that is what separates him from men like you. He is partially overweight, and bald, works for a living, and the kind of man that any woman would want for a husband. He is also smart enough thanks to me, to know you don’t cut off a piece of brie, and while he may not care what wine to pair with cheese, he knows how to grill. He is also a real man, and raising his kids. He is what you are not,

    Karen

    December 18, 2013 at 11:40 pm

  14. Here is a list to describe a foreign boyfriend, since apparently you think foreigners are so wonderful. Also follows is an an accurate description of two Japanese girls, one who married my sister’s ex-boyfriend’s brother, and the other the wife of my (now deceased) ex-boyfriend.

    Ex-boyfriend from Zambia, named Calvin:
    1. Concerned with having children as a sign of
    fertility and sexual prowess.
    2. Disinterested in helping out with domestic duties a
    and raising of children.
    3. Viewed bodies of women as baby factories for his own use
    and vested interest in reproduction.
    4. Unconcerned with effect of pregnancy and childbirth on
    women.
    5. Accusatory of North Americans, calling them self-indulgent,
    materialistic, and obsessed with luxury goods.
    6. A braggart who tried to make his girlfriends jealous by creating
    inflated stories about all the women after him.
    7. Arrogant and overly self-confident
    8. Narcissistic, self-obsessed.
    9. Unfamiliar with Wester cultural values.
    10. Believes that women are servants.
    11. Believes that women must be submissive to men, take
    care of them all the time, and give while expecting nothing
    in return.
    12. Not monogamous.
    13. Overly traditional and religious.
    14. Not fun, joy killer.
    15. No sense of humour.
    16. Lazy, used education as an excuse to avoid work and commitment,
    was looking for someone to support him while he went to school.
    17. Doesn’t respect individual freedoms of others, e.g. doesn’t hesitate
    to take off for two months to home country to see family, but would not
    ‘allow’ this from ‘his’ woman.
    18. Incapable of believing that women would reject him, oversensitive about
    this.
    19. No charm or humour.
    20. Rudely invites himself into other people’s places.
    21. Nitpicky about food in an unreasonable way.
    22. Timewaster.
    23. Poor listening skills.
    24. Attention span only for himself and his own interests.
    25. Whiny.

    Now the two Japanese girls:

    Two Japanese girls:

    1. Above getting jobs, as they felt men should provide for them.
    2. Hired outside help, though perfectly capable of cleaning houses
    and cooking themselves.
    3. Not once did they cook anything.
    4. Small, thin, delicate, with jaundiced skin, greasy hair, oily
    complexion, hollowed-out eyes, bent legs with Rickets, bad teeth,
    in other words, not attractive.
    5. Unfriendly, shy, and stuckup towards Westerners.
    6. Dressed like children.
    7. Always clingy and insecure, never went anywhere without boyfriends
    or husbands.
    8. Incapable of making decisions on their own without parental approval,
    which can wreck havoc on independent, adult relationships.
    9. Subjected boyfriends and husbands to same approval process by parents.
    10. Racist, only spent time with other Japanese people.
    11. Materialistic, obsessed with high fashion.
    12. Lazy, disliking of work or education.
    13. Education was for social purposes only.
    14. Unfocussed and unmotivated.
    15. Lacking in social skills.
    16. No hobbies or interests.
    17. No personality.
    18. Tolerant of his bad pornography habit and cheating, which is
    self-degrading and a form of denial, also risky.
    19. No sense of humour.
    20. Incapable of adding anything to a conversation or activity.
    21. Stuck at home if not with boyfriend or husband.
    22. If they were intelligent, they hid this.
    23. Bossy, demanding, and ‘head of the household’.
    24. Took the money for themselves from the guys.
    25. Not tolerant of men engaging in outside activities without them.

    stephaniekjaerbaek

    January 27, 2014 at 11:08 am

  15. My European relatives are all well-educated, competent in several languages, intelligent, hardworking, polite, efficient, and active. They are perhaps a little more serious and conservative, but they have good business acumen, are clean, cook good food, enjoy life including a little drinking and dancing, go out, communicate, have stable lives, travel, dress well, and are interesting. They are also generous and helpful, warm, and understanding.

    stephaniekjaerbaek

    January 27, 2014 at 11:15 am

    • I spent three years in Europe (Spain and Greece) when I was in the US Air Force. I found European women to be ten times more sophisticated and knowledgeable about life than the American women. Carrying on an intelligent conversation is so easy with a European woman. With an American woman…. they only care what’s in your wallet…. and maybe your pants.

      Trainwreck 404

      January 27, 2014 at 2:57 pm

  16. Fine, perhaps you can join the ill-fated Calvin back in Africa…

    stephaniekjaerbaek

    January 27, 2014 at 4:28 pm


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 158 other followers

%d bloggers like this: