Don’t Marry

Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

Why do American women stop wanting sex?


Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Greg5425 on Apr 22, 2005, 3:41pm

I’m serious here, because I think it’s a far more pervasive and serious problem than most men will admit. Go to http://www.john-ross.net and read his most recent column (the column before, too, for that matter–it mentions this site by name). As he points out, it’s almost universal among American women–they stop wanting sex almost immediately after marriage. He thinks that most women realize how important sex after marriage is to men, but just don’t seem to care.

Theories? Speculations? Any of you guys know a woman honest enough to answer if the question were put to her? I’d really like to figure it out.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Mr Hindsight on Apr 22, 2005, 9:12pm

Before marriage, they realize it’s the price they pay for getting access to a fat wallet. They pretend that they like it!

After marriage, it’s too much of a burden; hell, why care, they got what they wanted!

Bottom line, the male libido is orders of magnitude higher than the female libido. It’s natures way of perpetuating the species.

Let’s face it guys, a woman tells you that you can have what you want. Would you ever say no? Of course not!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by you on Apr 23, 2005, 8:05am

I think a decent question is why do they try to control sex even before marriage?

My former unstable, delusional, feminazi, control freak, psychotic American girlfriend used to say “no sex for you tonight”, or “hands off policy”, and the like.

I always love their reaction when I say, “if you aren’t going to give it to me, I’ll find it somewhere else!”

Similar to the reaction you get when they expect you to pay for everything all the time and you request they pay for their half (equality right?).
——————————————————————————–
Why do men marry AW/WW???
Post by LOGIC 101 on Apr 23, 2005, 12:25pm

Quote:I think a decent question is why do they try to control sex even before marriage?.

I have another question…..

Why do American men even (bother/continue) dating/marrying ‘typical’ AW/WW in America? Marriage in FEMerica usually ends up being a lost cause. Non-feminized woman work the best for long term success. Fish from an unpolluted stream so to speak. Let feminized AW live alone with their cats. It serves most of them right. I do however feel sorry for the cats.

-Logic 101

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by khankrumthebulgar on Apr 23, 2005, 1:52pm

In North Texas Live 105.3 FM has a DJ Russ Martin. He calls it the “Cooch Buffet”. He says it is wide open until commitment then it closes. I agree. It is what I call “Inducement to Sale”. It is a form of relationship Fraud. Where AW/WW pretend to like having sex to get a Man to commit. My ex wife told me that she met a Lawyer who said he was “Emotionally Unavailable”. I maintain it is a survival mechanism of Men of Means who don’t want to be preyed upon by manipulative Women. I went through 5 years of married celibacy against my will. A wife who refuses sex for one year is grounds for Divorce in Texas. It is “Marriage Fraud” it is how Married Women control their husbands. I maintain it should be part of a prenuptial contract. If a Woman refuses sex, Divorce her skanky butt.

I went through that BS with my first wife. Quid pro Quo. You give me what I want I give you what you want. Seeing an attractive Escort is a better deal. It is more honest than what Marriage has become in the US. Mostly it is sexless. The secret little spoken of is 20% of US Marriages are celibate. No sex in marriage. It is a fraud.
Sick of AWs and their screwed up attitude.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by me on Apr 26, 2005, 12:37am

Sex used to be a major reason why men married, so they can have sex.

Now, getting married means you cannot have sex within the marriage, and you cannot have sex outside of the marriage, because if you do you will get divorced, lose all your wealth and much of your income, and still not have sex.

This is a very bad thing.

Therefore, you should not marry.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by khankrumthebulgar on May 5, 2005, 10:33am

Our Author deserves kudos for this site and for his stark portrayal of what Marriage has become in the US. It is an adhesion contract where Men have obligations and responsibilities and Women have Privileges, Perks, & Rights. Men have no rights. Men have no guarantee of access to their children in Divorce. Prenups are being voided by Greedy Judges. It has gotten so bad that Men of Wealth are preplanning for Divorce during their engagements.

The Mass Media supports this culture of debasement and Female entitlement with movies, magazines, music, and TV shows promoting the misandry and predatory Female behavior. While it attacks Masculine behavior and promotes Gays over straight Men. “Queer Eye For The Straight Guy”, “Will & Grace” etc. Is it a wonder that Men are angry?

Now our Boys are under assault. Should it come as a surprise that young White Males are shooting up schools? While the system of education is drugging them and attacking their Masculinity?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by locuspo on May 8, 2005, 3:30pm

Quote:I’m serious here, because I think it’s a far more persvasive and serious problem than most men will admit.

Theories? Speculations? Any of you guys know a woman honest enough to answer if the question were put to her? I’d really like to figure it out.

Women in general do not find the sex act itself pleasurable.

This is how they are able to withhold sex without it being such a problem for them.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Dead Bang on May 11, 2005, 8:53am

Quote:Go to http://www.john-ross.net and read his most recent column (the column before, too, for that matter–it mentions this site by name). As he points out, it’s almost universal among American women–they stop wanting sex almost immediately after marriage. He thinks that most women realize how important sex after marriage is to men, but just don’t seem to care.

Theories? Speculations? I’d really like to figure it out.

Ross in Range columns have talked about “Integrity to feelings,” and how women won’t do anything they promised to do if it no longer feels right to them.

This is the key. I disagree with most of the posters here who claim that single women fake enjoying sex. They don’t fake, they really enjoy it. They aren’t world-class actresses.

But once they get married, they see themselves in a different role and feel differently than they did when they were dating. They are no longer the hot girlfriend, they view themselves as WIVES. Sex with a husband does not elicit the same emotions as sex with the same man when he was a boyfriend.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Mr Hindsight on May 11, 2005, 9:46am

“But once they get married, they see themselves in a different role and feel differently than they did when they were dating. They are no longer the hot girlfriend, they view themselves as WIVES. Sex with a husband does not elicit the same emotions as sex with the same man when he was a boyfriend. “

Probably the same for HUSBANDS. A hot new chick with unfamiliar body parts is WAY more exciting than a wife.

Just one more reason to stay single.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Dead Bang on May 11, 2005, 10:46am

Quote:
Probably the same for HUSBANDS. A hot new chick with unfamiliar body parts is WAY more exciting than a wife.

Just one more reason to stay single.

For some this is true, but not all.

Assuming all women in the equation are equally attractive, equally good-natured, and have equal sex drives (to make the comparison a fair one), I enjoy sex most with the one I know the best.

She’s the one who best knows what I like in bed, and vice versa. She’s the one with whom I will have the most powerful and simultaneous climax, and the one that will lie exhausted in a heap next to me afterward, and ask me to tell her a dirty joke on a particular topic (laughing naked women are one of my favorite things.)

DB
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by locuspo on May 12, 2005, 2:34am

Quote:

Ross in Range columns have talked about “Integrity to feelings,” and how women won’t do anything they promised to do if it no longer feels right to them.

This is the key. I disagree with most of the posters here who claim that single women fake enjoying sex. They don’t fake, they really enjoy it. They aren’t world-class actresses.

But once they get married, they see themselves in a different role and feel differently than they did when they were dating. They are no longer the hot girlfriend, they view themselves as WIVES. Sex with a husband does not elicit the same emotions as sex with the same man when he was a boyfriend.

The bottom line is that when left to their own devices, women behave like creatures who do not enjoy sex and I judge them by their actions.

There’s that joke from “Frasier:” “Men don’t use sex to get what they want. Sex IS what we want!”

Its a joke that makes the point that, when sex is what we want, we want it for it *being* sex, and not for any other reason, like getting loot.

But for women, most commonly, sex is a means to another end. For most men, it is its own reason.

If a woman had a sex drive anywhere near (or like) a man’s, she would not have the willpower to effectively use sexual access as a carrot-and-stick tactic. Like a man, she would simply seek sexual release for its own sake.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by ImIll on May 17, 2005, 4:12pm

I just need to find a total Nympho, with a god job, and finally have my ass taken care of for while!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by OhioMan on May 18, 2005, 5:59pm

Quote:In North Texas Live 105.3 FM has a DJ Russ Martin. He calls it the “Cooch Buffet”. He says it is wide open until commitment then it closes. I agree. It is what I call “Inducement to Sale”. It is a form of relationship Fraud. Where AW/WW pretend to like having sex to get a Man to commit. My ex wife told me that she met a Lawyer who said he was “Emotionally Unavailable”. I maintain it is a survival mechanism of Men of Means who don’t want to be preyed upon by manipulative Women. I went through 5 years of married celibacy against my will. A wife who refuses sex for one year is grounds for Divorce in Texas. It is “Marriage Fraud” it is how Married Women control their husbands. I maintain it should be part of a prenuptial contract. If a Woman refuses sex, Divorce her skanky butt.

I went through that BS with my first wife. Quid pro Quo. You give me what I want I give you what you want. Seeing an attractive Escort is a better deal. It is more honest than what Marriage has become in the US. Mostly it is sexless. The secret little spoken of is 20% of US Marriages are celibate. No sex in marriage. It is a fraud.
Sick of AWs and their screwed up attitude.

This is what led me to look at women outside the Western Culture. Not all cultures poison women with the Feminazi garbage about what men are and how they should be treated….
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by CuriePoint on May 19, 2005, 10:00am

I don’t think that they necessarily stop “wanting” sex, I think they just want to be the gate-keepers of it. After marriage, sex from a wife is contingient upon getting other things that she wants.

“Honey, my mother wants to move in with us for eight months, but she doesn’t feel comfortable doing that because she knows you don’t like her”

The way around it is to whip out a new can of Hot Monkey Love, apply liberally over mate, and then ask your question. Sadly, far too many men succumb to it and cave in. Even if this isn’t the case, wives will invariably use sex as a lever to get what they really want. It becomes a bartering instrument.

Another aspect of sexual dynamism within marriage is, if one believes the media at all, once married a woman feels like she has lost all her options in life. Controlling the frequency and the flavors of sex becomes a very strong issue that they feel they have absolute control over. It gives them a club with which they can beat over the heads of their husbands, knowing fully well that they can’t do anything about it without fearsome repercussions.

Go outside the marriage for more amenable sex, get divorced and lose your stuff.

Demand more intimacy, get slapped with a spousal rape charge

Masturbate frequently like a retarded baboon to porno, and you are committing virtual infidelity

Abandon your sexual urges, thus denying her power over you, and you have become emotionally distant and unfeeling.

They may stop wanting the thrill and joy of sex, but they still need it to get everything else they want. There’s a difference I guess between a want and a need.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by locuspo on May 19, 2005, 6:51pm

Quote:I don’t think that they necessarily stop “wanting” sex, I think they just want to be the gate-keepers of it. After marriage, sex from a wife is contingient upon getting other things that she wants.

Which just goes to show they never truly enjoyed sex in the first place.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by khankrumthebulgar on Jun 3, 2005, 10:36am

Dennis Prager wrote a column about Why Women Dress like Tarts. He stated that Modern Women have less of a clue how Men think than his Grandmother did. Feminism has ruined their understanding of Men and deprived them of their roles in life. I agree. My Grandmother told my first ex wife that the way to keep a man happy was to “Keep his testacles empty and his stomach full”. Grandma was a plain talker. She did not need Prozac lived through the Second World War, had two Sons killed in battle. She lived through the Great Depression and took care of 7 kids.

She was sweet, kind, loving, full of affection, was fun to be around and was an exceptional Homemaker. I admire and adored her. My second wife had no clue about homemaking. She was without cooking or homemaking skills. She was hot when she was young, when her looks began to fade she got desperate for Plastic surgery to stave off the ravages of aging. She did not understand that character, and behavior are as important or more important than appearance.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Sh0t on Jun 8, 2005, 9:22am

That’s a great bit of wisdom: “Keep his testicles empty and his stomach full”
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless woman on Jun 11, 2005, 10:53pm

i am awoman, and i have never heard of a woman not wanting sex just for sex, unless she is not getting her orgasm…
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless on Jun 13, 2005, 9:40pm

Where are you guys meeting these girls? I never met, nor am I friends with any women the way you are describing them. WHat women doesnt like sex? I guess I wouldnt know how it feels to be married, but I do live with someone whom I have been with for several years, and I always want sex….actually the older I get, the more I enjoy it. I consider myself to know a lot of women, and I have to say NOBODY I know is the way you all describe…..Could it be that I am in the minority here?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 13, 2005, 9:43pm

Could it be because their husbands dont know how to give them orgasms???? Honestly I never met a woman who doesn’t enjoy sex….I have been living with my boyfriend for 2 years, the older I get the more I love sex. You guys are meeting the wrong girls.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Knight40 on Jun 13, 2005, 9:58pm

These women are everywhere, namely in marriages.

It is a control issue with them, for money, power, jewelry, you name it.

To deny that this happens in large numbers is similar to saying that the moon is made of blue cheese, it just is not rational.

You are either a feminist, completely delusional, or totally out of touch with reality.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 13, 2005, 10:15pm

I am not a feminist, maybe a little delusional, but not out of touch with reality. I am a 31 year old girl, masters degree in social work and work full time in a hospital every day. I guess that would be reality right? I see sick, homeless, drug addicted, geriatric, dying, psychotic people every day, it doesn’t get anymore realistic than that sir! I love sex, I love my man, and I don’t want his money. He is a pharmacist, doesn’t make all that much more than I do. I have about 80,000 dollars in the bank. Yes, I am a real girl, and actually very attractive on top of all of this. Every childhood girlfriend of mine is a professional. Most of my girlfriends make equal or more money than their husbands and are bread winners in their marriages, and love their husbands for the person that they are, not the money that they make. My girlfriends still have sex with their husbands, we talk about all of this stuff. You seem to be a very tainted group of guys, maybe I can find some good women for all of you, because I really truly don’t know many girls like what you are describing….OK, maybe one. Shes a jewish-american princess, and she makes me sick….but really, not that many girls are this money hungry. Dont’ get me wrong, I want to get married, and I will admit that there is a sense of overall security that I want from marriage….but I plan to keep working after I get married, and have kids….
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 13, 2005, 10:20pm

I am not denying that it happens, just stop making it seem like it happens to every one. You guys obviously have chosen the wrong females to marry…they tricked you into marrying them, and now you feel so stupid that a woman pulled the wool over your eyes that you are taking it out on all the girls who are actually genuine!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Simpson on Jun 13, 2005, 11:19pm

Quote:you are taking it out on all the girls who are actually genuine!

Since when is wanting to marry my financial and emotional equal “taking it out on all the girls who are actually genuine”?

Any more feminist double-standards for us to enjoy?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Knight40 on Jun 13, 2005, 11:35pm

nameless1, your statements are irrational and go against what the divorce statistics say.

The real divorce rate is around 70% in some states including California.

I don’t know on what world you are living in , but to many men those are extremely poor odds.

Feminism has destroyed marriage, and many other areas of society too.

No man in his right mind would marry an AW in todays feminist man hating climate.

Spare me all this not every girl is like that crap.

I’ve been around, had many friends over the years, I see what women have done in their lives.

Go to the AWS board and see how “wonderful AW can be to their men.

Not every girl is like that, indeed.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Knight40 on Jun 14, 2005, 12:00am

You mentioned to get a prenup, can’t find which thread now.

Judges routinely void or minimize prenups at the judges discretion, and the opposing attorneys lies.

Prenups are almost completely useless and offer no protection whatsoever.

Prenups are nothing more than the pro fem divorce crime industries answer to dropping marriage rates, in order to trick men into thinking that they where safe in a marriage if (when?) a divorce hits.

Most prenups are not worth the paper that they are printed on.

I would not give you 5 cents for one either.

——————————————————————————–
A good FW > A good AW
Post by LOGIC 101 on Jun 14, 2005, 12:01am

Jun 13, 2005, 10:20pm, nameless1 wrote:You guys obviously have chosen the wrong females to marry…

Not correct… I have not married a western woman. I am avoiding the very possible future train wreck thank you. I also don’t care if a woman makes more or less than me. I do want however someone who is responsible for their own life and actions. That is the definition of being an adult.

You are correct…. however that not all woman are like this in America. It doesn’t matter because a woman at anytime during a marriage can call it quits (for any reason good or bad) and the man has the potential to be screwed for life. If we could get rid of government (in marriage), outrageous alimony and ridiculous child support payments I’d agree with you about a better playing field on marriage for men here in America. I do know however where the best chances for finding that ‘special female’ is. It ain’t in the western world. I know the truth….I only wish others could find it out for themselves.

Good luck,

Logic 101

* They should be teaching this in math class here in the states for future expats….

A good FW(foreign woman) > A good AW(American woman)
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 14, 2005, 11:22am

I understand that the divorce rate is very high, and its unfortunate. Do you actually know why 70% of all marriages are failing though? You are assuming it is because of the woman just deciding one day she wants out. I dont understand why you are not thinking about the couple? it takes two people to make or break a marriage. There are other things to consider here, please try not to be so one-sided, it sounds very hopeless and negative. I don’t know what the answer is guys, and I sure as hell thank god that I am not like these women you have experienced. All I can offer is a psychology perspective on human nature, and that is that we all grow and change over time. If you know that going into a marriage, and you communicate your expectations clearly before you get married to this person, you might save yourself a messy divorce.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by JD on Jun 14, 2005, 4:02pm

Nameless1
Let me get this straight. You love your man and have great sex with him. But, you are not married. You have just proved the point of this website. What is different between you, a single woman, and the guys here, single men, who are having a good life outside of marriage?

You want kids, yet your are already 31? Is this a major goal or just a “maybe”? Why do you want them? Will you warehouse them in strangercare after they are born?

You say that we all change over time. That attitude is one of the causes of divorce. Don’t expect your spouse to change much after you get married. Look for red flags before getting married.

Why is there divorce? Read the posts on this board. It looks to be a profit making business for women and their attorneys.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 14, 2005, 10:51pm

I am not against the post at all. What I am against is some of the sarcasm and negativity going on with the guys here. I don’t think the majority of women are like this, honestly. I really feel the author has made some valid points to educate men who may be alittle inexperienced with CERTAIN women. To answer some of your questions, yes, I am in love, and yes I do want to be married one day in the near future, only because I want to have a child and try to do it the right way. I believe having kids out of wedlock may destroy them. I am 31, and my clock is starting to tick. Thats another story, and actually I may not even have a boyfriend too much longer, because he actually is the one who introduced me to this site!! He is not ready to be married right now, but tells me he wants to marry me….HEY, life is not perfect, so I have a big big decision to make guys!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by John Ross on Jun 15, 2005, 9:41am

Jun 14, 2005, 10:51pm, nameless1 wrote:To answer some of your questions, yes, I am in love, and yes I do want to be married one day in the near future, only because I want to have a child and try to do it the right way. I believe having kids out of wedlock may destroy them.

I agree with you completely about the negativity and sarcasm. I prefer objective comments to name-calling.

I used to feel as you do about children born out of wedlock. No more. Which would be better, a man and woman who have a child without being married, or a married couple who have a child and then get divorced? I’d say the former.

The problem is that people in general will do what they are allowed to. I don’t think women are genetically less responsible or more selfish than men. But our society (and more importantly our legal system) backs up women who behave irresponsibly or decide to cash out.

I come from a fairly financially successful family. Of my siblings and close relatives, there have been five divorces, including my own.

For these five couples, in all cases the person from my family provided the vast majority (nearly all) of the household’s income.

All five divorces were initiated by the wife. My three female relatives each paid less than $5,000 in legal fees, no child support, and no alimony/maintenance.

I and my male relative incurred divorce expenses in the mid-six figures.

Your boyfriend probably thinks you are a wonderful person he’d like to share a life with, but realizes that if he marries you, he will expose himself to massive financial/emotional risk with no potential upside. If he’s in his early 30s, he has plenty of married male friends who’ve confided to him that their girlfriends changed overnight for the worse when they got married.

You’re 31–have you been to your 10th high school and college reunions? What did your female classmates who were the hotties 10 years ago look like? The never-married ones still looked great, right? And I bet the married ones mostly looked like Janet Reno…

My advice is that if you think he is the right one, stay with him and have a child together but don’t get married. It will increase the chances that you will stay together. Forty years from now, when you’re old and the kids are grown, get married to avoid incurring estate tax when your partner dies. By then, you won’t be tempted to bolt prematurely.

JR

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by JD on Jun 15, 2005, 9:48am

Life is not perfect, but it tends to be fair in that you get what you deserve. You never answered the question about why you want kids and if you will warehouse them. You don’t want a child out of wedlock because it is bad for them. How about having your 2 year old see mommy abandon him every day to a group of strangers? You either want to have and *raise* children or you want a child so you can check the list. If you don’t want to raise a child (why only 1? Sounds like a check list), then be fair and don’t have children.

You admit that your clock is ticking. According to this site, now is the time when you will start playing games on your boyfriend. It’s not 100%. You might be very decent. But this is one of the red flags men are warned about on this site. If you are decent, have a serious talk with your boyfriend. If he wants to delay marriage, be honest to both of yourselves and leave. Your clock won’t be ticking much longer, it is winding down.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 15, 2005, 9:56am

I am glad for your response JR, and this has been a tough battle for me. I am having such an issue with the whole children without marriage thing. When my kid goes to school, will he be treated differently or will he feel differently because mommy and daddy are not married? And the thought of calling him my “boyfriend” for the rest of my life is just so high school. I want him to be my next of kin, god forbid something ever happens to me, and if something happens to him, I want to be his next of kin. I just think making it legal, makes it more real. But, on the flip side, I agree with you about some of the things you say, which i have noticed myself. Alot of the people I went to high school with, look like a train wreck, whereas, I still look great….not to toot my own horn, but its true. And it is probably because of the stress from getting married and having children. I understand everything you are saying, I really do. There is a religious component to think about as well. His mom is extremely religious. But again, its our lives, and everyone will have to accept us if we decide to do it. I thank you for your advice, and you are right, my boyfriend is 30, and he just doesn’t like the idea of marriage. I would say 50% is because of financial reasons and 50% is because of the fear that things will change,,,,that I will change. Part of me feels like if he thinks I will change, how can he really love me?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by JD on Jun 15, 2005, 10:15am

Children raised out of wedlock has been tried. It’s called the inner city ghetto. I lived in a country where having kids outside of marriage and shacking up was pretty normal. It is also considered normal for the man to start fulling around with younger girls after his girlfriend had the baby. Eventually the old girlfriend kicks him out of the house. Now that I am thinking about it, it was very similar to our inner city ghetto culture. My friend has two ex-girlfriends with kids who he *used* to live with.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by John Ross on Jun 15, 2005, 10:52am

Jun 15, 2005, 9:56am, nameless1 wrote:I am having such an issue with the whole children without marraige thing. When my kid goes to school, will he be treated differently or will he feel differently because mommy and daddy are not married? And the thought of calling him my “boyfriend” for the rest of my life is just so high school.

My boyfriend is 30, and he just doesn’t like the idea of marriage. I would say 50% is because of financial reasons and 50% is because of the fear that things will change…that I will change. Part of me feels like if he thinks I will change, how can he really love me?

My daughter is going into 7th grade at an excellent private school, and two of her best friends are children whose parents never married (and both mothers look GREAT, BTW). There is absolutely ZERO notice amongst the kids that the piece of paper is not there, any more than the kids care about the fact that my daughter’s big sister has a different last name (different dad) or that one of their friends is Asian-looking due to a Taiwanese mother. Kids (at least here) don’t care at all about that stuff.

Your final statement is a little puzzling to me. I’m an analytical sort, and one of my favorite quotes is what I call The Engineer’s Creed:

“When the results don’t conform to the theory, believe the results and come up with a new theory.”

Your boyfriend is afraid you’ll change because he’s seen it happen so often, with married women that his male friends were once deeply in love with. This fear is NOT a sign that he doesn’t really love you. It’s a sign that he makes his decisions based on known facts instead of blind hope.

I agree about your calling him “my boyfriend” for the next few decades. I suggest you do what the women I know do: Refer to him by name. “This is Doug. We’ve been together for 30 years.” If people ask “Why don’t you get married?” I suggest hitting them between the eyes with both barrels:

“Years ago, Doug told me straight out that he liked me the way I was and didn’t want me to change. He told me to look at my women friends who’d married, and how they turned into different people after marriage, and always for the worse.

“I had to admit I liked myself just the way I was, and he was right, many of my married female friends I barely recognized any more. So we’re still together and in love after all these years, while our friends are getting nasty divorces or are living in miserable, sexless marriages.”

Say this, and every man in the room will wish he could come home to someone like you.

JR

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by John Ross on Jun 15, 2005, 11:05am

Jun 15, 2005, 10:15am, JD wrote:Children raised out of wedlock has been tried. It’s called the inner city ghetto.

Don’t equate a couple living together and raising a family without having a marriage certificate with a woman having multiple children by different men, none of whom live with her for more than a brief period.

And frankly, I think accusing Nameless1 of planning to “warehouse” her future child is mean-spirited and wrong. Getting help with child care is something most mothers do and have been doing for generations, in one form or another, and with good reason.

JR

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by khankrumthebulgar on Jun 15, 2005, 11:07am

Dear Nameless1 I wish more of our Women thought like you did. I have two daughters and my oldest has 3 Sons of her own. I sent her Dr. Laura’s book The Care And Feeding Of Husbands. Why? I want her to be happy. I had a frank talk with her about Men. I gave her the Advice her Great Grandmother gave her Aunts. Keep your Husband’s stomachs full and Testacles empty. Show them respect and tell your children how much you admire how hard they work for me and you kids. Her Husband Corey adores her. They are happy. She puts Corey #1 and their kids #2. She has it right and I hope they will have a long and happy marriage.

Sadly John Ross is right. I have decades of observations of Friends and seen the train wreck of lives and families brought about by our Divorce Culture. You are responding to your biological drive to have children. You are obviously a healthy Female. And seem quite rational. You have no enemies here. If Men are to get our rights back it must be Women who assist us in making things equitable again. Other wise it will continue to degrade. Men and Women distrust one another and it is becoming hatred. Feminism is a gender hatred Movement. It is now run by Angry Lesbians who hate all Men, unless they are Gay Men.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by JD on Jun 15, 2005, 12:28pm

My friend wanted to live with his girlfriend. After the baby, his eyes started wandering and he fooled around. Happened twice. Sometimes he tries to move back in. Now he is on girlfriend number 3. This is not 100%, but is common wherever this is an accepted practice. In the other country I lived, all of the men shacking up were cheating once their girlfriends got older or right after the baby when sex frequency reduced. They considered it normal. If they got caught, usually they would have to move out, which was no big deal to them. Easily solved, you’ll say. Society just needs to *progress* to a swinger, free-love society. Shack up for the sake of the kids, but accept it when your partner gets hungry for something different. Hell, the feminists were right all along!

Opposing strangercare Mean Spirited? I consider it charity for the child, who you don’t factor into the equation. Good reason? Very rare. Only good reason is usually after the fact. Mother gets pregnant and has no money. What do you do now? Then you have to utilize strangercare or hopefully a caring relative. Nameless1 doesn’t have a good reason since she is pre-planning, going in with her eyes open. Why does she want *a* child if she doesn’t want to spend time with him? It’s called being selfish so you can put a check on the list.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 15, 2005, 3:05pm

Did i ever say i wanted a child and didnt want to spend time with him/her? wow, people are putting words into my mouth. I am still alittle confused as to the answer on why i want a child though, for those of you who are still questioning me. I will try to give you the multitude of reasons that go on in my head from day to day….it could be because my younger sister died in a car crash when I was 23 and she was my only sibling, and now the burden is on me to give my parents something to be happy and to live for, it could be because I have enormous love in my heart, that i want to give to another human being, or it could be because as a woman we are innately taught that it is our duty to reproduce. it is inborn, it is programmed into our heads. its called being a woman. I know there are some who dont feel the same way, but I would feel incomplete without having the opportunity to have one child of my own. If this is selfish, then I am selfish guys….
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by HappilySingle on Jun 15, 2005, 4:13pm

Jun 15, 2005, 3:05pm, nameless1 wrote:it could be because my younger sister died in a car crash when I was 23 and she was my only sibling, and now the burden is on me to give my parents something to be happy and to live for

Let me give you a lesson it took me 40+ years to learn. It’s not your responsibility to give your parents (or anyone else) something to be happy and to live for. The best life is one where you ask no one to live for your happiness, and you expect the same in return from others. Happiness comes from within – not from marriage, from a child, from money. These things may enhance one’s life, but far too many people think “if only I had _______ I’d be happy.” This simply is not the case.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by JD on Jun 15, 2005, 4:23pm

Let’s look at it from a male perspective. When I go on business trips I have inborn biological needs. In fact, sometimes I’m on a trip having those needs and a hot thing is hitting on me (and I wear my ring). Should I be selfish? I think about others, my wife and kids. I have never cheated, and by God’s grace, never will.
You want a child for legitimate reasons. You say you want to spend time with him but also want to work. So kiss Mon-Fri. goodbye. That leaves only the weekend, but then there are the chores and time with hubby. Here is reality. You have to drop your two year old daughter off every morning at the loading dock of the stranger care warehouse and she will scream “Mommy, Mommy, don’t go, don’t leave me”. And the warehouse attendant will shuttle her off into the disease infested nightmare. Later they’ll use Retilin to deal with the A.D.D. That is reality. Consider option 3, which is to decide you want child*ren*, get married, raise them, and forsake the rot of feminist culture. Look into it. Talk to wives who have made that choice and are happy. Find out what they did right. If you are really into your job (sorry, I meant career), then stay single and devote your life to it. Check out www.daycaresdontcare.org if you want both sides of the story.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by Simpson on Jun 15, 2005, 4:46pm

Nameless, you are a trooper. Thanks for your efforts.

But in the interest of continued debate, may I point out your reasons for a child:

Quote:.it could be because my younger sister died in a car crash . . . the burden is on me to give my parents something to be happy and to live for . . . because I have enormous love in my heart that i want to give to another human being . . . because as a woman we are inately taught that it is our duty to reproduce . . . I would feel incomplete without having the opportunity to have one child of my own. If this is selfish, then I am selfish guys….

Hey, you seem to forget the baby’s daddy. He doesn’t even rate in your reasoning. It’s your child, your feelings and your family. Call it selfish, or call it feminism? Explain to me why your man doesn’t even rate a mention in your reasoning for children?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 15, 2005, 6:50pm

Because it is all hypothetical right now. I am not pregnant or even engaged! I am just projecting here guys, I am not writing anything in stone. I am not saying that these choices are simple, and I already know plenty of women who are doing it both ways! I would prefer to work part time if I could, and with the help of my supportive mother and father, and father of the baby, I think I could pull it off. FAmily is pulling together. Hopefully once this occurs in my life I will be ready to tackle all of these issues about day care, or staying home, etc. Its not going to be easy, but I am a level headed woman so I am sure it will work out guys. Like I said earlier, I am feeling the desire to have a baby, and thats all I am saying. I am not in love with my career, but I am sure glad that I got my education. I am ready for the next step in life.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 15, 2005, 7:00pm

Also, the reasons for me not mentioning my boyfriend are because I am considering the fact that there is a small possibility that if I have a child out of wedlock, HE COULD WALK AWAY. I am trying to be as independent as I possibly can, and thinking of all aspects of the situation if it should occur…How did we get off the original topic, which was why american women stop wanting sex? I like that topic better….
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by The Author on Jun 16, 2005, 12:12am

To be fair, I think man also lose interest in sex. Not just women. Think Al Bundy, who had to be dragged into the bedroom once a year by his wife. Look at the billion dollar porn industry. How many of these dollars are from husbands who are not interested in having sex with the same woman they’ve had sex with for 5…..10…..20….40…years? I bet a lot.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 16, 2005, 11:50am

Isnt that sad? I wish there was a way to be committed, and still have some spark with each other to make life more exciting…like maybe a yearly one night stand with someone else, or something on birthdays….I dont know…but i can see how the thought of being with one woman for the rest of your life can be depressing and vice versa!
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by you on Jun 16, 2005, 3:00pm

Jun 16, 2005, 11:50am, nameless1 wrote:Isnt that sad? I wish there was a way to be committed, and still have some spark with each other to make life more exciting…like maybe a yearly one night stand with someone else, or something on birthdays….I dont know…but i can see how the thought of being with one woman for the rest of your life can be depressing and vice versa!

What?

This is wonderful insight into the mind of an american woman.

“I wish there was a way to be committed, and still have some spark with each other to make life more exciting…like maybe a yearly one night stand with someone else, or something on birthdays….”

Woman, are you delusional?

It is this hypocritical lack of thinking … “commitment” and “one night stand” used in the same sentence.

Amazing.

There is a way. It’s called infidelity. It’s the opposite of commitment. Our culture is running rampant with it because of women who think like you. Who think the only thing that matters are feelings of “excitement”. I’m sure your husband or boyfriend will be really happy with your one night stand. The kids will love it to. Why don’t you sneak away to Vegas with the girlfriends, take on a different name like “Sky”, suck and f*ck everything in sight, and keep it as a little secret between you and the girls. Then your life will be “exciting”. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Right?

You speak of “commitment” and then turn around and speak of a “one night stand” to make life more “exciting”.

Your life is not the Lifetime Channel. Stop emulating it.

Sad
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 16, 2005, 8:31pm

You are so funny! You take everything so literally. Me and my boyfriend joke around about this stuff all the time, and its just a joke. Does everything on this board have to be so serious and straightforward? Where is your sense of imagination? Illusion? Wishful thinking? I am being playful for ch*** sake, and if you have to take everything so literally, you must be really fun in bed let me tell you.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by girly2 on Jun 16, 2005, 8:38pm

I have finally figured you out. I see that no matter what any woman says on this site, you will have an issue with….Its like you are looking, searching, hunting for any little tid bit that I say,, so you can then change it and turn it around to fit your need. I can see that if I express myself freely, you criticize me, as if you are dating me or even have to be in the same room with me or something!! Ok, how about this one for the man up above…I think your wonderful, smart, sexy, handsome, educated, funny, mature, wordly, and I bet your great in bed! I agree with every word you utter and I have no thoughts or opinions of my own. Women suck. Women should be shot, for their modern, princess-like attitudes. Marriage is for the birds!!! So, what do u say to that?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by The Author on Jun 16, 2005, 11:34pm

nameless1, with her idea of an annual jaunt/fling, was doing her best to put herself in the man’s shoes. (and critically considering monogamy from a female standpoint as well)
Go girl. That comment is one step towards thinking for yourself, and that is one step closer to finding a long-term arrangement that works for you and your partner, and maybe no one else…
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by John Ross on Jun 17, 2005, 11:00am

Jun 16, 2005, 11:34pm, The Author wrote:nameless1, with her idea of an annual jaunt/fling, was doing her best to put herself in the man’s shoes. (and critically considering monogamy from a female standpoint as well)

Hear, hear.

Nameless1, the stereotypical viewpoint that men hate the prospect of having sex with only one person for the rest of their lives is not always accurate. True, some crave variety, but there are some of us who prefer INTENSITY, and prefer a familiar partner whose body we know very well to the new and unexplored.

The problem comes when the wife loses interest, often right after the wedding. Now what? A man has integrity to his word. Most men would balk at the thought of abandoning the woman that three weeks before he had promised to love and cherish for the rest of his life.

Here’s a something I wrote in one of my columns responding to a woman who asked what men want in a marriage:

“Women want men to show that they’re thinking about them (bring them flowers, etc.) and may overlook large deficiencies (like his gambling addiction or not having a steady job) if he does these little things.

“Men are just the opposite. Few men care much about all the little cards-and-flowers things that you find so important; we mainly want to avoid big negatives, like money problems and a lousy sex life.

“Understand this: Any healthy, intelligent, single man can have his finances in order and have a good sex life. Those two things are EXTREMELY important to men. If you want to make us happy, just avoid taking away those two things, and we won’t care if we never get another card, present, cake, or gourmet dinner from you for the rest of our lives. We won’t care whether or not the dishes shine or if the colors of our clothes are the brightest they could be.

“Avoid being an economic sinkhole. When we pay for all household expenses, all vacations, insurance, tuition, etc., give you a monthly stipend to spend on anything you want, and never ask you to contribute a nickel of your earnings from your job, we absolutely DESPISE finding out that you have no savings, you’ve run up $20,000 worth of credit card debt in the last three months buying clothes, and we need to bail you out again. As one friend told me, “Being married to a woman who cannot control her spending is like being married to an arsonist. You never know when you’re going to come home and find out she’s burnt another place down that you now have to pay for.”

“On the sex issue, a recent magazine piece on sexless marriages put it very succinctly: There is no lonelier feeling in the world than having the woman who you’ve vowed to protect and care for show no interest in sex with you.

“The easiest fix for this is for women to have a paradigm shift on the way they view sex. Start thinking of sex with your husband as equivalent to comforting your children over mild injuries (skinned knee, etc.) You wouldn’t dream of blowing off your child’s need for you just because you were tired, would you? You’d never act like your child with the skinned knee was being a nuisance, would you? Don’t do it with your husband about sex, either. Ever. Not even once.”

End quoted column.

Nameless1, I have a question for you. You want to marry your BF and have a child. What would your reaction be if he said the following:

“Honey, I love you and want to build a family with you. I’ve seen the big negatives of other people’s marriages, and the devastating financial consequences of divorce for men. But I realize that you don’t want to have a child if you’re not married to the father, and I sympathize with these feelings.

“So here’s the deal: I’ll marry you, and be happy to do it, and I’ll stay true to my wedding vows to love, honor, and cherish you. However, I’ll only stay true to them for exactly one day longer than you stay true to those same vows.

“I don’t have a lot of complicated needs, so I’ll define ‘Love, honor, and cherish’ pretty simply:

You are nice to me.
You don’t withhold sex, ever.
You control spending and avoid debt.
You maintain your level of physical fitness and appearance, commensurate with normal aging.

“I don’t think this definition of ‘Love, honor, and cherish’ is unreasonable. It’s one I could EASILY uphold. So I’d love to be married to you for as long as you keep your vows, but not a day longer.

“If I see a credit card balance you can’t pay in full by the due date, or if you ever refuse sex OR act like it’s a chore, expect to be served with divorce papers within 24 hours.

“Now, you may think that after you’re pregnant or after our baby is born, my policy might change. Wrong. I have seen men stay in marriages ‘for the sake of the children’ and they always end up in bitter divorces anyway. I won’t have that. If we get divorced, it will be amicable, because I won’t have put up with years of mistreatment and you won’t have spent years not liking me. We won’t have wasted years of our lives being unhappy.

“So, how about it? Will you marry me?”

Nameless1, I’d be interested in your response to this. I’d also like to hear what YOUR list of things that “Love, honor, and cherish” means, that you would expect of your husband.

JR
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by khankrumthebulgar on Jun 17, 2005, 12:10pm

What is the Antidote for Nymphomania? Wedding Cake.

This is too often the sad reality as expressed on many web sites. There is a very popular DJ Russ Martin in Dallas Fort Worth. He refers to it as the “Cooch Buffet”.
I call it Marriage fraud. It is known in some circles as “Inducement to Sale”. That means act all excited and aroused until Hubby Commits then Libido goes on a Permanent Sabatical.

This has happened to me twice. This is why good looking Men who have Money are “Players”. They are offered variety, youth, beauty, fertility without commitment why say No? Women have succeed in self debasement. There is even a new name for it “Hooking UP”. Oral sex is referred to by teenagers now as “Friends with Benefits.” Many teenagers don’t even consider Oral Sex to be Sex.

I have seen Girls chasing my oldest Son. When he was 14 Girls age 16 were offering to have intercourse with him. How does Males that age say No? With inexperience and lack of judgment Teenage Males have. We need the Male Pill desperately.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by knight40 on Jun 17, 2005, 12:13pm

Inducement to sale indeed.

Excellent description.

You will never see me get married, ever.

Marriage in general is a slave ship and one huge massive fraud against males.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by HappilySingle on Jun 17, 2005, 12:14pm

Jun 17, 2005, 11:00am, John Ross wrote:”Women want men to show that they’re thinking about them (bring them flowers, etc.) and may overlook large deficiencies (like his gambling addiction or not having a steady job) if he does these little things.

“Men are just the opposite. Few men care much about all the little cards-and-flowers things that you find so important; we mainly want to avoid big negatives, like money problems and a lousy sex life.

Good points, JR.

One big difference I’ve noticed in men and women and their expectations of each other comes when one wants to do something the other doesn’t enjoy. Men are usually happy if the woman doesn’t go, while the woman expects the man to go to show he loves her. For instance, how many men insist that their girlfriend/wife go with them to a football game? Very few I know, as the guys know the women wouldn’t enjoy it and that would detract from their own pleasure. But if a woman wants to go to the ballet, she expects her man to go along, even when she knows he’ll hate it, to “prove” his love to her.

Comments?
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless 1 on Jun 17, 2005, 3:01pm

JR,
If my bf proposed the marriage to me in the exact words you used above, I would have no problem with it whatsoever. I would absolutely 100% agree. I don’t have any issue with compromise. Since I moved in with him, my spending has actually decreased and he is actually investing my savings for me with an investment firm. I trust him 100% with my money, and he always lets me know what he is doing with trades. It gets tricky when a child gets brought into the mix, with expenses and everything, but I would agree to a reasonable budget….and I would like to continue at least part time work. I am not the type of girl who likes to ask “honey can i have some money?” I want my own money. You are absolutely correct in what you say about men caring only about money and good sex, and not the little things, like cards and flowers. Women, however, do care about little things, so it has to be a compromise. The man above is also correct in his assessment about women wanting men to tag along with them going places to prove that he loves her. It makes us feel important, valued, and loved if our man is spending TIME with us….My comment above about the one night stand, and variety and things of that nature, was my attempt at getting into the mind of a man. I am half-heartedly speaking about these topic because they are realistic. After being married to the same person for many years, it has to get boring. I dont care how much intensity, positions, role playing that you do, I know men like variety, and especially if your wife doesnt enjoy sex anymore….what a drag it could become for men!! I am there with you on that. I think if a woman stopped wanting sex, a man should be greatly concerned….
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by thechief on Jun 17, 2005, 4:30pm

Back to my original question (I’m Greg5425 by a different name, never managed to get logged back in under that handle).

I think there are three reasons women stop wanting sex after marriage. They vary from woman to woman. Some woman will have one reason, or two, or all three. But I think they all are afflicted with at least one of these reasons sooner or later after marriage.

1) Familiarity breeds contempt. Ugly, but there it is. Note that this can happen to men too, but we deal with it in different ways (porn, masturbation, affairs, etc, etc.). And I think this is often overridden in men by our stronger sex drive (yes, I’ve heard about the medical studies that show men and women have equal sex drives. Just don’t believe them. My evidence is the world around me, seen every day).

2) John Ross’ integrity to feelings theory. Specifically, I think that the problem is that once a woman gets married she wants to feel like a wife. And who is the archetypical wife for everybody, male and female, the wife we all look to as a role model? Our mothers. Now–who wants to think of their mother having sex!?!? Nobody normal. On an intellectual level we all know it had to have happened, and we can all hope that it’s still happening (I think a good sex life throughout your life is one of the keys to living longer). But most of us don’t want to think of it happening, and we certainly don’t want to empathize with our parents in their sex life. Once your wife starts feeling like her mother, she stops feeling like having sex. Not logical, true, but this is the female mind we’re talking about.

3) Finally, I think some women stop wanting sex to some degree because they know it makes men happy. In our post-feminist world, I think there’s a passive-aggressive, spiteful streak in most women that automatically, knee-jerk reacts against anything that gives men pleasure or satisfaction. In a way it makes sense. Throughout the history of the species, male happiness has often been purchased at the expense of female happiness. Sometimes women have been virtually enslaved in order to make men happy (still happens in some parts of the world, like Africa and the Middle East). So some Western Women have a well hidden, subconscious desire to get even with modern man for all the sins of his ancestors. Withholding sex is one way to do it.

One side note: Nameless1, keep up the good work. It takes real guts to post to this board and keep reading it, where sometimes you’re handed some unpleasant truths and other times guys are just plain unpleasant to you just because you’re a woman. You seem sensible and intellectually honest. Wish I’d met you 15 years ago….
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by knight40 on Jun 17, 2005, 9:42pm

Just stay single, don’t get married, problem solved.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by nameless1 on Jun 17, 2005, 11:06pm

Thanks for the compliment Greg…why do u wish u met me 15 years ago? Are u married? I totally 100% agree with your reasoning above. As a woman, I can say that there is some sort of stigma attached to the “wife” label.. I was just talking to a girlfriend about this at work. Its like you go from the hot, sexy, girlfriend, to the old, boring, sexless, haggard wife, overnight when u get married. I dont want that to happen to me or to my marriage. I dont want to be a wife, if thats what will happen. I want the same passion and sex, and fun that I have as someone’s girlfriend, being their wife. Hopefully this is possible, but I agree, most women fall into this boring role of “wife”…YUCK! I agree also that men have a higher sex drive. I think my sex drive is normal to above average, but I do know a lot of men, ex boyfriends and several male friends, and I can tell you, men want to have sex every minute of every day. I have noticed though, that older, divorced women tend to be alot more aggressive sexually, and alot more horny. Maybe it comes with age, or maybe they are down right desperate, but older women are easy! Anyway, again, thanks for the positive words, and honestly, I dont take to heart these unpleasant words that some guys are saying to me, I know they don’t mean to focus their negativity on me.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by knight40 on Jun 18, 2005, 2:10am

Marriage by its very nature can/will destroy a relationship.

Familiarity does breed contempt, people think that they can take liberties with a person that they otherwise would not.

I still disagree on the sex drive part, women and men are equal on the sex drive with women being more so on the plus side than men.

I have seen nothing to indicate to me and even in listening to others experiences that men are the sex machines and women are not, a total myth.

——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by yupp on Jun 18, 2005, 7:00am

what a great board, really insightful comments
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by you on Jun 20, 2005, 3:17pm

Jun 16, 2005, 8:38pm, girly2 wrote:I have finally figured you out. I see that no matter what any woman says on this site… for the birds!!!

You’re not even close.

I appreciate and respect women. Especially my Mother.

I want to get married.

I’ve worked hard to earn the resources to raise a family.

I won’t be marrying an american woman or western civilized woman.

There is simply too much risk and too little reward involved.

As long as I’m in femerica, I won’t be participating in the divorce culture.

No thanks.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by girly2 on Jun 20, 2005, 7:19pm

Good luck in your journey, I hope you find everything you are looking for in life.
——————————————————————————–
Re: Why do American women stop wanting sex?
Post by phil on Feb 11, 2006, 2:08pm

Jun 20, 2005, 3:17pm, you wrote:
Jun 16, 2005, 8:38pm, girly2 wrote:I have finally figured you out. I see that no matter what any woman says on this site… for the birds!!!

You’re not even close.

I appreciate and respect women. Especially my Mother.

I want to get married.

I’ve worked hard to earn the resources to raise a family.

I won’t be marrying an american woman or western civilized woman.

There is simply too much risk and too little reward involved.

As long as I’m in femerica, I won’t be participating in the divorce culture.

No thanks.

Amen
——————————————————————————–

Written by dontmarry

May 3, 2007 at 4:55 pm

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 161 other followers

%d bloggers like this: